Pregnancy dream a sign?

I had a dream last night that I was pregnant, I was in the hospital to get checked and I could see my belly popped out like I was little more than 12 weeks. I was also seeing my babies heartbeat like I can see through my belly. Felt so real, my tummy felt heavy. Recently I been thinking that I am after I got which I believe implantation bleeding. I got it on the day of my period but it was very light just drops of blood for 4 days and not much of cramping which is not normal for me. Can this be possibly a sign?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its most likely you had pregnancy be a topic of conversation with family or friends. It got deep in to the topic and it just set off something in the deeper part of your brain and it resurfaced when you fell asleep. J

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had many pregnancy dreams, there have been some days where I've had them more often than usual. I think its pretty much a motherly instinct, and your body is telling you you should to have kids. 😂 Especially now that you are in the prime age of giving birth which is 18-25.
    Trust me I was freaking out like hell and imagining all kinds of shit and my body was deluding itself that my cramps must be pregnancy and Im feeling tired because I must be pregnant or I feel a bit light headed and sick because I must be pregnant. I was so paranoid and I had all these different abnormal symptoms all of the sudden (not to mention my period was 15 days late). But I got my period and Im back to normal now. So no I don't think its a sign.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• It's not a sign. You've obviously been thinking about being pregnant so your brain produced a pregnancy dream.

• The dream is a sign of what you are currently thinking about. Your mind is trying to process these thoughts during your sleep. It could be a sign, I mean, it happened to some women. But you'll know it when you have a positive pregnancy test. But I'm sure you're not further than 12 weeks ;)

• A few months before my husband and I were trying to conceive our baby I had a dream. I went into labor. I was rushed to the hospital where we had a baby girl and named her Emma Rose. This was way before talk of babies. Fast forward a year and a half (it took a year of trying to get pregnant) we find out we are having a girl. We decide to name her from my dream.

Yes, I do believe this is a dream of the future. Sometimes women have dreams of being pregnant and they are in fact pregnant without knowing it yet. Or it may be a sign of what has yet to come.