I will vote for Donald Trump, I think that Hillary Clinton is really bad?

Ok so the thing is I'll vote for Donald Trump. I don't trust Hillary at all, I did before all scandals, but look at her. She should be in prison, for what she done.

I don't know how can few people still trust her?

Donald Trump is my choice, he's trying to fix ILLEGAL imigrattion which is big problem, bringing new jobs in USA and much more. Hillary said I will raise taxes to middle class and everyone was like yay are people really so brainwashed? Taxes on middle class? #donaldtrump

Most Helpful Girl

• You're right Hillary sucks.

Hillary does suck, some people are just way to brainwashed.

Why CNN is so agains Trump because it's paid by Hillary foundation, they never showed something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

I never ever go back to CNN, they are corrupted!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Totally agree... someone has to be touched in the head and low morals to vote for Hillary. That is my opinion.

• I will never vote for the shrew hag killary!

• Oh yes, fixing "ILLEGAL imigrattion" by building a wall to protect the holy USA from evil Mexicans is certainly the way 😂 And of course bringing new jobs "in USA" without an actual idea on how to do that is even more so! 👍

It is, you know when I was in Europe Germans have BIG problem due to Imigrants many of them are also super violent and so on. That's why Hungary build double wire fence.

Angela Merkel invited them, she destroyed Europe!

Lmao right

• I don't care who wins tbh lol. In theory him and Hilary seem different, but I think that the outcome would be pretty much the same in practice, because the congress... I might be wrong though.

• I would vote dt my whole fam is but im not 18 until dec sooo

• Hillary has plenty of problems, but Donald Trumo isn't the solution to any of them.

• I hate both hillary and trump, and also this year it has been proven that the president election was rigged. i was for bernie sanders but now i am for gary johnson and jill stein.

why? See, the media never shows this side of Trump ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

I just hope that you'll vote for Donald Trump, I hope you do the right thing.

nope because he is against my morals. I will not vote for someone who has labeled mexicans as rapists, i will not vote against abortion or lgbt rights either.

• I'm Mexican and I despise Donald Trump, but at the same time I don't like Hilary either. Not one is better than the other.

• Clinton is a textbook member of the Washington elite who has enriched herself financially through her years of public service. She's as crooked as they come. Trump is a longtime ally of the Clinton's. He's out there spewing bigotry and nonsensical policy ideas to make sure she gets elected, as well as to burn the republican party to the ground. Voters really need to reject the status quo and look at Gary Johnson or Jill Stein.

• fuck this entire election. we have no good options.

Nah Donald Trump is good, believe me. I watched documentary, read so many books, so many literatures. As well as for Hillary, she 's one big liar.

See, the media never shows this side of Trump ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

The media does not "show that side of him" because they are showing what he actually does, not what he says he does.

It's not about that. He said that, it should be in news, but all the bad things are only on CNN about Trump. You know that CNN is paid with Clinton foundation against Trump.

• Hillary is the less of the two evil.

Crooked Hillary :/ #donaldtrump got my vote

I just shared my opinion. Now go back and talk to wall, but we will build WALL!

It's really sad how you see her as something good. Even wikileaks shared what she did and she should be in prison for that.

You can't talk to these sheep. They will believe anything Hillary tells them.

What Guys Said 10

• Trump would fix jack. He just promises you bullshit so you give him his vote. He's no different from any other fascist populist. You're just too stupid to see it. Hitler also promised his people to make Germany great again. We all know how that worked out.

• Dude she could probably say Ill take the life of your first born and no one will bat an eye. But Trump as a President does not sit well either. The problem with Illegal immigration is that Republicans do not understand what is actually going on. It is BECAUSE of this current immigration system and lax border security which is why we have illegals in the first place. Everyone criticizes Obama for his executive action to grant pathway to citizenship for current Illegal residents. But what they dont know is that immigration judges have been granting illegal immigrant residency for the longest time. This is because there are no clear guidelines to prevent them from doing this. Congress presented a bill that would reform the immigration system AND tighten boarder security. But because part of that agreement was to grant a pathway to CURRENT illegal residents it got turn down. So now because of Republicans you have left us with weak boarders and more chances for illegals to become residence. I mean this is irony at its best.

Are you even trying to engage an intelligent conversation or are you just force feeding your propaganda bullshit. Typical Republican. All talk no brains.

• I am other end of the scale
    ih0.redbubble.net/.../flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

• I'm voting for Donald Trump because my brain is located in my ass and every time I take a shit, that piece of shit tells me vote for Trump!!! There's much more logic in my statement, compared to this question, which really isn't even a question to begin with? My real opinion, "stupid is as stupid does". (white, fat, rednecks are definitely stupid...)

• I am voting Trump. Hillary is a pathological liar.

Yep, it's really sad to see that people still believe her. Their choice, even CNN is paid by Clinton to advertise agains Trump, so bad! They can't win!

They can win. She will steal it or there are enough naive people who think she will help them. Some will vote for her just because she is a her and some because that it how they always vote. All will be disappointed but will blame the rich, the white, anyone but themselves... which is why people still vote the way they do in jacked up places like Baltimore and Detroit.

• Yeah I'm voting for Trump as well trust me you do not want to know the horde of skeletons in Hillary's closet. Some pretty cold blooded and disturbing things in that closet.

• Do you want a cookie?

• I will vote for neither Hillary or Trump

Change your mind, vote for Trump at least. It's really really good choice. I know that CNN is paid by lobist (Hillary C.) so that's why CNN is so against Trump

Of course Trump will say that he is a good guy. What else would you expect? But can he carry a single thought without losing it? One of his posts was this: "These international gangs of thugs and drug cartels will be — I promise you, from the first day in office, the first thing I’m going to do, the first piece of paper that I’m going to sign is — we’re going to get rid of these people, day one, before the wall, before anything!"

He started ""These international gangs of thugs and drug cartels will be —" and never said what they will be. He continued with "I promise you, from the first day in office, the first thing I’m going to do, the first piece of paper that I’m going to sign is — ". What? what is the first piece of paper he will sign? He never said that either. He just can't carry a thought all the way. Every time he opens his mouth, if he is not using a teleprompter, he does the same thing. Wanders from one thought to another never finishing 90% of them.

Interesting how you see Donald Trump red_arrow. In my opinion he's a good and he's got my vote :)

• Trump is the lesser evil of the two tbh.

• Statemebt not a question. Nice