You doctor yet?

You doctor yet?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 12

• My wife could relate to this.

About half my students are Asian. There's more than a grain of truth to this. I can't tell you how many times I've had to send a student to the nurse, who then calls the parents to inform them that their child isn't permitted in class with a fever, missing a limb, dying, etc.

• Nope not doctor, professional trainer, though I have to have just as much of knowledge of the human body as a doctor does or at least close to it.

• 0|0
  • I expect you to understand one day that all of us becoming professional fends off the stereotypes of Asians being stupid yellow monkys that can't speak English, drive like shit, own shitty small business, can't get along with anyone, live dirty, eat dogs, and are a weak people in general. The only reason we aren't looked at as subhuman in the USA is because so many of us are educated professionals.

• Lmao. I love that Asian dad.

• I'm gonna follow my dreams

weknowmemes.com/.../no-i-must-dance.jpg

• I'm a love doctor

• Is that an average Chinese father?

• No, it'll be a few years before I'm a doctor.

• Doctor

• I'm only have 5 phds

• Nopeee