Could he know I have feelings for him?

I discovered I have feelings for a close guy friend, I've been wondering though, could he know I have feelings for him? I haven't told him yet, but I do often find myself hinting about it even when I do not try to. When he makes jokes I laugh since he is a very funny guy anyway and I love that about him.

Am I making things too obvious? I also tend to offer things for him a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my view, unless he's a null, someone who doesn't comprehend body language or tone of a person's words and actions at all, then he should know you have feelings for him. He should be able to comprehend your feelings and intentions from the little things you're doing; such as laughing at his jokes. I realize you say he is funny, but you're the one he probably sees the most and you're laughing at his jokes and doing little things for him. This is a type of foreplay and flirting.

I believe he should be see that you have feelings for him and he should take steps to find out for sure. If he's not, then you could always be more assertive than you are now and just let him know upfront how you feel and that you're interested in him on an emotional level. Then judge how he reacts to you. Hopefully, for your sake, he'll accept your advances and you and him can take the next step to building a relationship together, which I'm taking a leap here in guessing this is what you would like to happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your not making it obvious. Guys take so long to take a hint. Unless you tell him he does not know still.

Since the dawn of man women have never grasped this concept.

What Guys Said 2

• If you haven't said anything, he may guess based on your actions, but that doesn't mean he knows. Is there a reason you don't just tell him?

• By the time he realize, you would be over him

What Girls Said 0