Is it it better to be cute or sexy?

So I hung out with an old friend of mine today. She's pretty, curvy, and she wears really revealing clothes all the time. Today she wore a crop top with cut outs, skin tight jeans, and some high top sneakers. Meanwhile I'm a little slimmer than her and a bit more modest with the way I dress. Today I wore a black muscle tank with army green skinny jeans, and some black slides. Anyways we hung out at a park today and we attracted a lot of male attention. The way they talked about her and I was very different. They kept calling her "sexy" and a "baddie". They called me "pretty" and "cute". I don't really mind. I'm not jealous or anything. Jusy out of pure curiosity which is better. sexy or cute?

Most Helpful Guy

• cute. it means u are all around attractive. guys get with sexy girls for a hookup. cute girls have the one thing sexy girls dont:incentive to wait. cute girls are usualy better girlfriend

What Guys Said 2

• I will say this. I will have a one night stand with a girl that is sexy or hot, but i will dated and possibly marry the pretty/cute girl. I should know my wife dresses like you.

• if you want to be liked for you, cute. if you want to be liked for your body, sexy.

What Girls Said 2

• Neither because guys don't last like flies hang around your armpit.

• Cute. I hate being called sexy by men. To me it's disrespectful.