What type of person do you think it is who is downgrading Girlsaskguys. com?

Personally, I think this place is becoming overcrowded with aggressive, combative, angry people who want to sit on their ass with the entitled attitude that they are automatically welcomed to excessive amounts of your free time in order to debate. The whole conversation revolves around their ego and their obsessive desire to feel like they've won something. The attitude brings negativity and toxicity into the post and shifts the atmosphere from a positive, productive space to a negative, unproductive space. I'm also seeing an increase of people who talk too much about race but don't actually contribute anything vastly valuable to the overall topic and people who angrily fixate on politics.

I've seen various people express that this website is not what it used to be. What type of personality traits or behavior is it that you personally feel are making it that way?

Most Helpful Girl

• People who are asking the same question over and over again for attention to their body or fetishes! Creepy
    People making fun of people with serious questions.

What Guys Said 3

• It's me! It's always been me! Day by day, year after year I've chipped away at the credibility of the site, and have finally brought it to its current state of abject disgrace! THIS IS MY FINEST HOUR!

• Not me 😈

• Yea I do that :D

What Girls Said 1

• Anyone who trolls and looks towards hurting others in any form or anyone with offensive, antagonistic views are the people bringing the site down.