When you were in school how'd you find multiple choice exams?

I hated them.

I used to like them.

But I seriously seriously got fed-up of them after a point

Most Helpful Guy

• I had one teacher that believed in a weird way to score a multiple choice test/exam. She believed that since all you had to do was guess that you had a 25% chance of getting the correct answer without actually knowing it. So she would subtract the number of wrong answers from the number of correct answers for your "true" mark. For example, if your test was 100 questions and you got 20 wrong and 80 right your actual mark was only 60%. I hated that fucking bitch!

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to do well in multiple choice BUT with the exception of Economics at uni as they did negative marking so if I got something wrong, I'd lose a mark instead of just not getting a mark for a incorrect one. This made me hate multiple choice. I scraped through that subject.

What Guys Said 1

• No big deal, fill in the blanks was worse

What Girls Said 4

• I didn't mind them. It can be frustrating when the answer is right in front of you, though, and you're not sure which one to choose.

• My favorite kind of exam. Actually just had to take a bunch last week. You can usually rue out at least 1 or 2 of the answers and after that you have a 50/50 shot

• I hated everything in school

• I love em. There's always a chance of getting the answer right without knowing shit.