You are going through a hard time, what words you want to hear from people that would actually help you?

Most Helpful Guy

• "i love you"
    "you're doing great just keep doing what you are doing"
    "i know it's tough but you're on the right path"

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not being irrational with how you feel, you might think it's everything inside your head making things out to be a certain way but it isn't; your feelings are legitimate, and I understand how you feel.

What Guys Said 10

• "Here's $10000, have fun"

• That's a really nice question!
    I would like to hear the person ask me questions about what happened and how he or she can help. So nice when people are there for you when you need it most :D :D

• Not sure what words would help me unless they said they were going to share their lotto winnings with me😊

• Dood chill. Here's some iced tea and a vape, cool down for a bit.

• remember someone is falling in love with you now

• words dont mean a thing. actions do.

• Only truth.

I don't care for the mindless optimism route.

• you are not the father :p

• Fam, I got you. leggo go maccas, centrelink's shout.

Only a true friend would utter these words.

• Chin up faggot

What Girls Said 11

• "I understand how you feel. I know I wasn't there then, but I'm here now, and I love you." Then, a long hug, and nothing more.
    It's surely better than my mom yelling at me over and over, as she denies and comes up with a counter attack for every TRUE word I say. How can one argue with the truth? Just shush and hug me.

• I love you and I care about you. Nobody ever says it and I wish someone would for once.

I love u and I care about u :)

Have you tried online dating? for guys... unless your in the top 20% your fucked. But for girls it's good. OkCupid seemed goo, you can select to just see people in your local area etc. Not thats i got any replies lol but hey im sure it will work for you.

@Jamesol1 I've tried it. Hated it. Bunch of time wasters and fuck boys on there :/

• "Shut up ! I love you! " when I start talking bullshits

• Honestly, just knowing that the person will be there when I need to vent to clear the millions of thoughts running through my mind is enough.

• Shut the fuck up.

^^^

:)

• 90s Seattle Rock and 90s West Coast rap/hiphop

• "Do you want me to do anything for you?" Then I feel assured and supported, they could go make me a hot chocolate with marshmellows.

• Something funny or the answers.😆

• nthng lol
    I ll pass

• Marmite Sandwich!

• If I knew the words, I wouldn't need anyone else to say it to me