How would you describe love without using the word itself?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• It is something that has proven over time to move mountains and armies and inspire beautiful songs and works of art, something God created for us and gives us, something that gives hope and determination and can make one feel like their flying and can accomplish anything. On the darker side unrequitted love or broken love it can destroy the strongest, make one cry more tears then there is water in a lake, it can destroy a civilization, it can be masked and more.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

That's beautiful

• 3mo

Thank you, just came to the top of my head, there are so many ways to describe love, good love and bad love

Most Helpful Girl

• it is when you want to do good to them, you want to not make them angry, you have their self worth in mind, you want to do and say things that benefit them, you really think of them as a valuable person, you value their feelings and their opinions, you don't remember all their wrongs, you don't hold grudges and don't have anger and resentment at them, you forgive them instantly and try to understand them, you always give them the benefit of the doubt that they were thinking of you, you really treat them just how you want to be treated which is with respect and kindness, you continue to be interested in them, you help them out with joy when you can, you feel like you both are equal partners, you don't look down on them, you have faith in them, you have hope in them, I'm not sure and I've been married for over 6 years and I'''m still learning. you continue to learn and grow every single day.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Boner

0|0
    0|0
  • love is : warmth

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Love is knowing you'll never be the same after this. Much more powerful and permanent than infatuation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oxytocin.
    Bullshit.

1|0
    0|0
  • When you want to spend this life and the next with someone.

When they make you feel safe and feel like you can just be you around them, and they feel the same.

And when you want to see them become the best they can be, but still cherish them when they are at their worst.

0|0
    0|0
  • Crazy

0|0
    0|0