Are you a Star Trek or Star Wars person or do you like both? Why and why not?

Which do you prefer and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Star Trek! Harry Potter is my favourite rebel fighter and the part where Gandalf is actually his dad had me like

media.giphy.com/media/NbgeJftsErO5q/giphy.gif

Ops sorry for the spoiler guys

ARE YOU DUMB? I think you meant to say the Aslan was his dad and Snape was his long lost twin... dumbo

@drakeondegrassi I am sorry had no idea they screen movies in the kitchen. Regardless, its like we watched a different movie! How could you not get that Aslan was that talking bear with the crossbow

cdn.bleedingcool.net/.../fozzie-bear.jpg

And Snape was in fact Harrys mother in law, Mrs Doubtfire.

You clearly haven't read the books or the seen the movies... The Terminator killed Harry Potter's parent after the met on AOL when the Tom Hanks' bookstore bought out Meg Ryan's bookstore. And this is BECAUSE Spock's godmother Shrek had fallen ill and attacked Sheriff Rick Grimes' baby sister Sleeping Beauty. Pick up a fucking book.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love both <3 I was most recently introduced to Star Wars, I only watched them for the first time like a year ago but choosing between the two is so difficult :/ I think maybe Star Trek is my favourite because I watched it with my granddad so there's sentimentality there and I love the optimism that it has and the hope for the future, that's something that I think is very human and relatable where Star Wars is a bit grittier and not as endearing to me.

What Guys Said 20

• I used to be more into Star Wars when I was younger and I dodged Star Trek.

It was too nerdy and I didn't like the kids in my school who talked about it. I remember a time I was talking to like a circle of nerd elders who were talking about Star Trek and I was like, "Look over there, pretty girl!" Then they were like, "Ugh, we're trying to have a serious conversation here." And since then I never wanted to like Star Trek.

But then in my adult years I tried watching a bit of it, and especially like TNG (Captain Picard one). And since then I like that a lot more. It's more interesting to me with how the crew functions and how they explore and deal with galactic civilizations with different cultures while going on scientific expeditions and so on.

It seems a lot more interesting to me now than Star Wars which seems more like fantasy with Jedi and the force replacing knights and wizards.

Anyway, I became less interested in Star Wars and more in Star Trek over recent years.

• I like Star Trek more - specifically TNG and Voyager. I like that it's not always huge crisis where the whole galaxy is at risk, sometimes it's just the routine of deep space exploration or the unusual things they encounter.

I don't like the new JJ Abrams Star Trek universe. Too Hollywood, too actiony, too much lens flare.

I also liked Star Wars, even if I think the Empire are the good guys. I the prequel trilogy was merely okay, and Force Awakens sucked.

• Star Trek... especially T. N. G.

As for Star Wars, I have planned on watching them, but never really got to doing it yet. So, I haven't enough info to make a conclusion.

And, then, there's the fact that the Star Wars movies aren't in chronological order. Thus, is it best to watch it in the order of production or in the order of occurrence?

• My sympathies go to trekkies

• Never seen star wars and only seen like one Star Trek

• Star trek. I never have watched star wars though. Sure star trek can get cheesy at times but i think its great

• Um both are kewl? Duhhh

• star wars is ok but I'm not a huge fan... never got into star trek

• Become more of a Star Trek fan with age.

• I'm a Star wars fanboy

• neither.

• More Star Trek than Star Wars since I'd like to think humans can be more than just wars and money.

• can't decide whatsoever, I'm a life long fan of both :)

• STAR WARS STAR WARS STAR WARS!!!
    I only began to like the Trek with the new movies.

• I like both.

• Star Wars, because lightsabers beat phasers.

• Both are out dated

• I liked Star Wars until the latest Mary-Sue abomination. Now I don't like either.

• star wars cuz star trek can be too goofy.

• I like both.

What Girls Said 7

• I like both
    prefer Star Wars way more, I guess I don't know I like the story better and the characters...

• Star Trek all day! Star wars is an absolute draggggh

• Star Wars!

• Stat Wars, no hesitation for me.

• I am a fan of Star Wars but not much about star track except the old ones

• Star Wars. Some Star Trek series and the first movie was fun, too.

• I like both, but I don't know too much about either.