Whats the nastiest smell?

A friend of mine wants to promote her play through the simulation of actually BEING there. She wants the actual sight (obviously), sound, taste, feel and smell. I don't know how she plans to pull it off (she is still working on it and i know little to nothing about theatrics) but she wants "the monster" to stink. Probably not her brightest idea but yeah... please leave some input on creating a quality play and if you think this is a good or bad idea and what is the worst smell for a monster to be... thanks.

• Breath
    25%(2)8%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • Ass
    12%(1)38%(10)Vote50%(9)
  • Feet
    0%(0)4%(1)Vote6%(1)
  • Trash
    25%(2)23%(6)Vote22%(4)
  • Throw up
    38%(3)27%(7)Vote22%(4)

Most Helpful Guy

• at work they once replaced the toilet bowls... the stench coming out of the open pipes is the worst i´ve ever smelled and yet the only smell that ever actually made me gag.

Most Helpful Girl

• Women's used period stuff. Like bloody pads and tampons. The smell of periods come straight from nightmares.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• Women's bathroom smell. Jesus christ, if scented garbage bags weren't made for your god damn tampons, I don't know what they were made for at all.

• Look up mercaptanes
    Or H2S (rotten eggs), hydrogen sulphide.
    That's *really* nasty

• Limburger cheese, stink bait, do in heat urine spray, fermented rotted cheese with maggots, forgot the name but its a delicacy in some countries also illegal, burning or decaying flesh, my farts after eating sauerkraut and when my crohns act up

• I cannot choose between rotting corpses and fresh dog shit.

• Throw up

What Girls Said 1