Whats the nastiest smell?

A friend of mine wants to promote her play through the simulation of actually BEING there. She wants the actual sight (obviously), sound, taste, feel and smell. I don't know how she plans to pull it off (she is still working on it and i know little to nothing about theatrics) but she wants "the monster" to stink. Probably not her brightest idea but yeah... please leave some input on creating a quality play and if you think this is a good or bad idea and what is the worst smell for a monster to be... thanks.

• Breath
    25% (2)0% (0)8% (2)Vote
  • Ass
    12% (1)50% (9)38% (10)Vote
  • Feet
    0% (0)6% (1)4% (1)Vote
  • Trash
    25% (2)22% (4)23% (6)Vote
  • Throw up
    38% (3)22% (4)27% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• at work they once replaced the toilet bowls... the stench coming out of the open pipes is the worst i´ve ever smelled and yet the only smell that ever actually made me gag.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Women's used period stuff. Like bloody pads and tampons. The smell of periods come straight from nightmares.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Look up mercaptanes
    Or H2S (rotten eggs), hydrogen sulphide.
    That's *really* nasty

0|0
    0|0
  • Women's bathroom smell. Jesus christ, if scented garbage bags weren't made for your god damn tampons, I don't know what they were made for at all.

0|1
    1|0
  • Limburger cheese, stink bait, do in heat urine spray, fermented rotted cheese with maggots, forgot the name but its a delicacy in some countries also illegal, burning or decaying flesh, my farts after eating sauerkraut and when my crohns act up

0|0
    0|0
  • I cannot choose between rotting corpses and fresh dog shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Throw up

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1