Gene Wilder, aka Willy Wonka, dies at 83. Anyone here remember him?

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/gene-wilder-star-of-blazing-saddles-and-willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-dies-at-83-195513023.html

Best known for his roles as Willy Wonka or starring in Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein, Gene wilder was one of the funniest. He was married to the great Gilda Radner whose death really messed him up emotionally and stopped making movies afterward.

Too bad... gonna miss the guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• 0|0

Ok, I'll rephrase it if it bothers you that much. They don't make comedy like they used to. The older actors and actresses were the best. Half of the new one's are talentless. Most comedies you can't even laugh at because their not even funny, their just stupid.

Thanks for mho

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Can we be done 2016? It's like someone gave George RR Martin the cords of fate and the steering wheel to reality... I think this really is a sign of the Apocalypse. First the Goblin King, then Professor Snape, and now WIlly Wonka! Who is next, Highlander? Perish the thought...

• Saddd

• I remember both Gene and Gilda. I loved Gilda on Saturday Night Live. She was one of the original "Not Ready For Prime Time Players".

• Yeah, it's very sad. It makes me to watch "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory."

• I'm deeply sad by this.😭

• Aw Willy Wonka 😭

• Who doesn't remember him?
    RIP😞

• Yes, I remember him. I love Young Frankenstein. R. I. P.

• He won't ever die! He's one of the most famous memes :p.
    i1145.photobucket.com/.../...t-be-new-here-i13.gif
    Also, so many famous people have died during 2016. It's kind of crazy.

• Very sad. But happy he can be with Gilda now.

@SvetlanaSavachenko MHO again.

• So weird I was sure he died ages ago and it was on the news and stuff. He was great though.

What Guys Said 10