Is this a racist autocorrect?

So I was using the voice type on my iPhone and I was trying to type a fixation but it wrote

a fix the Asian

is siri racist lol

wonder what the general public would think of this auto correct I know a phone can't be racist it's an object it has no feeling emotion etc

Most Helpful Girl

• Siri can be racist like anyone else.

Jk... But sometimes Siri likes to make jokes. A friend once asked her where to bury a body, and she starting spewing off addresses of swamps and forests. Another time she told my sister she had no friends.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see how that's anywhere near racist

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe Siri was programmed by a racist programmer! :P

• can a day go by without this race shit?

Yes in Europe South America Africa all of Asia and in Canada but if you live in the United States or the middle easy Hell No lol

Me there is no way shoot me kill me that's the only way screw this black lives matter movement the way the people act is appalling and appalling and race racist I heard a many black women saying white should die I heard one say if your a old white ladie kill your grandkids kill your kids kill your self well if that not racist I don't know what is and the majority of them are like this yes black have been oppressed for year but now they have benefit up the ass why the fuck should you have unqualified people doing a job o we have to hire a black guy even though the white guy is clearly more qualified that stupid it's gonna get people killed and when it does Ima laugh

Calm down and stop your hate...

freaking tribal!