Standing at the gates of heaven, and God asks you “Why should I let you in?” What do you reply?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• This must be On... Judgment Day.
    *"I have Loved You all of my Life, Father, You know this. I Believe that Your Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, Our Savior, Died for our Sins, and that He Suffered as well for Them and for Us, Lord. I love You and I am Born Again, Father, for I have Accepted Jesus into my Heart and I will Never Forsake you, Nor Forget you."
    Good luck and Great question. xx

sounds sweet bless you

Thank you for the Like, hun, and bless you as well. xxoo

• "Shouldn't you know the answer since you're the 'all knowing'?" 🤗

• "That's a good question. Because Satan couldn't handle me?"

• "Can you be honest with me for a sec? Is it more fun down below?"

he can always send you down to find out

• I'd tell Him because I try even though I'm not perfect I do try.

• "Because your son died so that I could come in."

• "I'm sorry for all the sins I've committed and I accept you as my lord and savior."

• he wouldn't ask me that. he'd have me a welcome home party lol

you're sure of yourself

ofcourse. If you beleive jesus is your saviour , beleive in his word and repent you are garaunteed a spot in heaven . Says so in the bible.

• ... I am God you motherfucka

ok then.
      Taxi for one

• "You put me through so much shit on Earth, at least give me this!"

what are you hoping for if he lets you in

bleh.. eternal peace? to see those in my life I have loved? including my pets!

i hope you find at get it

• I like this climate more.

What Guys Said 27

• That's a good question. Honestly, I haven't thought much about it.

Probably...

"I am overjoyed to have even made it here, but You know as well as I do that I don't deserve to pass beyond this point. So what, I went to Mass every Sunday, kept Your Commands, prayed, and fasted. So what, I stated my belief in You and in Your Son's Church. So what, people told me that I was a 'great guy' and had a 'good heart'. I was devoted to You, but I still sinned greatly and often. I was silent when I should have spoken and vice versa. I'd caused hurt and I'd refuse to forgive. You know how greatly even the slightest of my many sins pierced Thy Son's Most Sacred Heart. It's only by Thy Grace and Mercy that I am here now to even say this. So, for the final time, I entrust myself to the same. Do with me as Thou would. Vivat Rex Christi!"

Or something along those lines.

• Come on! Was I really THAT bad that I deserve to be tortured for all eternity? Even I wouldn't send a person to be tortured forever and I don't run around claiming to be compassionate and forgiving.

So... can I come in?

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...6a6de68531.jpg

• Next time you send me down I want a nicer planet to live on

• You made me who I was, This is what I am.

• Been washed in the blood of Jesus (Yeshua).

• www.court-records.net/.../miles-smirk(d).gif

"Because I made it this far so you might as well let me finish off the journey."

• Cos if you don't I'll punch you in the throat.

• Because you fucked me over and I should have become a homicidal maniac but instead I kept my cool and did good for the public.

• Coz I am your child dammit. So open the damn gate or I call child abuse services on you.

• Because my dad in there and i bench hella lot so there can be two ways to do this shit baha

• Because I was baptized into your Church and regularly received your life-giving sacraments whether I was the best Christian or not. I never gave you my heart, but like the Pharisees, I gave you my actions and it was the best I could do.

• I guess I should ask another God if I can chill at his place.

• I am a sinner god, every man has sinned, and every man must break a commandment, that is life on earth. But not every man repents, asks for forgiveness, and fights for you.

• I have been a nice guys all my life just to finish last 😭😭😭
    Will you let me finish first this time my lord 😿

• I have jesus, so let me the fuck in.

• "If you don't like who I am and what I've done you should have made me differently."

• I know how to make "heavenly" pancakes!

• you are not gonna let me in? good, im calling my buddy satan to come pick me up.

• You called me here, I didn't ask for it, I think you should at least let me in.

• "Go Fuck yourself"

• Most merciful

• "Oh, I must be having a dream" and then I wake up.

• Hey let me hang around for a few thousand years. After I wander the after life realms of Mankind, Demons, Aliens, Extra Dimensionals, Super Beings and Discharged Living Psychological constructs you can put back on Earth like in the year 5500. By then there should actually be a real civilization by then. If the idiots destroyed themselves then put on a rogue planet somewhere in this universe were I can create my own world that meets my standards.

• I say "well shit, turns out i was wrong, you do exist... i owe Jimmy £5... Wait, i'm dead, i don't have to pay him now :D YEAH! ... sorry i went a little off topic... Just drop me off wherever"

• "Git out mah way, mofo! Where dem 72 virgins, bee-otch!"