What do you think of Kim Kardashian's beach body?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm completely honest I want her body, but the hips and butt are just a bit too big for my taste. I'd want that body naturally.

Like it's kinda almost perfect: Big boobs, small waist, big butt. Kinda ideal for me.

Thanks for MHO!

And to the random pink dislike, fuck you, I can like and want a certain person's body if I want :P

What Girls Said 9

• Question is how you have huge hips a humongeous ass and no thighs n legs. Honey its all fake,

• It's personally not my cup of tea.

• It's very obviously fake, but you can't deny it looks hot.

• She looks good but her ass looks unnaturally big and her labia is basically falling out of her thong

• LOL it looks so fake.

Big hips and no thighs? puleaze

• I guess it works for her, she just looks so weird here though

• She looks deformed or something. There is no way you can naturally have a fat ass like that and be skinny everywhere else

• That second to last outfit is a no no. Looks like a super big vagina. I love her shape tho <3. Her hips could be smaller but i wouldn't mind

• Horror. Horrendous. Basic.

What Guys Said 13

• Any guy who says he wouldn't hit that is lying. He would only do that to impress the girls on here for upvotes.

• I try not to... it's soooo fake.

• That she is misshapen.

• Disfuckingthing! I mean disgusting. Not a fan of it

• I do not care for it much. Granted, I would still be more than lucky to have sex with a woman who has a figure like that, but I do not like a large ass. I like ass no doubt, but I prefer a more proportionate one.

• She's hot no doubt but her body is looking really odd.. She keeps using a corset to oddly misshape her waist and her legs are a little too thin for her ass

• Her hips and ass are a little too big in proportion to her waist and legs, it looks like a caricature!

Other than that i think its really attractive.
    Tbh though, I know girls with better bodies, that are natural (Better imo)

• I wonder just how many times she has gone under the knife for simple vanity

• not that bad but unnatural.

definitely not my type

• I have no good things to say about Kim Kartrashian.

• Nice body nice ass it would look even better if she four or five inches taller.

• amazing. her body has gotten toner and better. now I'm going to jerk off. thanks.

• her hips are too wide and ass too big.