Why do some people deny the holocaust?

1|0
7|19

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure how they think they can cover something like that up? Some simply can't face their own guilt so they try to lie to remain in denial.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

lol who is alive today that is guilty for the holocaust?

• Show All
    • 3mo

@anonman32 You don't seem to know your history. The NSDAP received 31% of the votes in 1932 and was thus the strongest party in Germany. In January 1933, Reichspräsident Hindenburg elected Hitler as new chancellor and asked him to put together an executive government, as was common custom for the leader of the party with relative majority. On March 5th, 1933, the last democratic election took place. The NSDAP received a whopping 43% of the votes. The Ermächtigungsgesetz (enabling act) was passed just three weeks later with the help of the DVP and the DNVP.
      This was anything but a coup d'état. The German people voted themselves right into misery.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're ignorant scumbags. Everyone should make a trip to Ausschwitz or Dachau once in their life and see the place for themselves... the barracks, the gas chambers, the crematory ovens... it's not something you can ever unsee or forget again.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 18

• Why do some people deny that bringing Syrian "refugees" into the country will expose us to terrorists who are posing as refugees? Some people just don't like the truth so they deny it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Nobody's denying that that will happen, we're just pointing out that the odds of any one refugee being an ISIS member are a million to one (zero if they're female), and that even then the lives saved from letting in the refugees is greater than the lives potentially lost from the terrorists.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Wouldn't it be much easier and cheaper to just let them in?

• 3mo

No. It wouldn't be cheaper because, if they are in this country, we will maintain at the level that we enjoy in this country and they will never return to their country. If we maintain them in a safe zone in their country, we will maintain them at a level consistent with that in their own country and it will be a time limited support. And in the meanwhile, terrorists won't be posing as refugees to enter our country and do more of their evil work.

• German people haven't denied it, and it's because I have online friends from Germany; they say back then they had no choice but to worship hitler

Because their food rations were low and gold was inexpensive, so they were going through a Great Depression, so Hitler promised them simply everything!

So they were overwhelmed by the joy of Germany not being in poverty!

1|0
    0|0
  • Dead from the neck up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause they are blind to the truth just like all those religious creeps who deny all the religious based wars and conflicts that happened.

0|0
    1|0
    • 3mo

no such thing as a religious war. Only people using religion as their head liner.

• Show All
    • 3mo

@somebodysaycheese The whole point is that Religion was the kerosene on the fire. There is a religious war and its known as the longest going cold war. But I wouldn't blame you for not knowing that.

• 3mo

No, they didn't need religion at all. All big wars have been stared by the europeans. AD people blame religion but nobody talks about BC. Europeans have a knack for power, war and taking resources. They didn't need a religion to do what they did because they would have done what they always done anyways and thats invade lands.

• Hey I know Chinese kids in their 20s and 30s that have no clue about Tiananmen Square, so nothing surprises me. There are those that still believe we never landed on the moon.

1|1
    0|0
  • I won't ever deny the holocaust, but I think it's almost getting to the point where Jewish people have milked it enough.

1|0
    1|0
  • Some people are just horrible fucking people

2|0
    1|0
  • If what they say is true really happened, why is it illegal to question the holocaust?

2|0
    0|1
    • 3mo

Because the evidence is there, it's more obvious than evolution

• Show All
    • 3mo

@BlueCoyote Turkey AND Israel both deny the Armenian genocide happened though

• 3mo

Their governments, to be precise. And one of them happens to have a megalomaniac wannabe Kim Jong-Un psycho as head of state and the other is led by a party of right extremist American lap dogs. Not exactly representative if you ask me.

• They are stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • They need to feel it themselves to believe it.

0|0
    0|0
  • What I don't get it
    How the Holocaust can justify other Holocausts?
    Fucked up world

1|0
    0|0
  • Ignorance

1|0
    0|0
  • Because earth is full of scams and people think

0|0
    0|0
  • i have no idea.. ww2 is a well documented event in world history.. I don't know how anybody can really deny it

1|0
    0|0
  • Because thy are idiots and whoever denies the holocaust is a piece of garbage.

1|0
    1|0
  • Because it never happened.

1|1
    2|2
    • 3mo

but what specifically makes you say that?

• Show All
    • 3mo

It's not the jews specifically who make those claims. It's everyone. also, if you haven o evidence at all, thne why do you believe it?

• they're modern day nazi historical revisionists trying to make the nazi's seem like nice guys.

0|2
    1|0
  • Because it's just a prank bro

funnyjunk.com/.../5897278#b9604e_5896834

0|1
    0|0