How do you feel about Colin Kaepernick?

• Like it
  • Don't like it

113

Most Helpful Girl

• He is a piece of shit.

Most Helpful Guy

• Like it

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 12

• It's a country of freedoms, and he has that freedom to sit and boycott the National Anthem. I don't have to like it or anyone else for that matter, but in this country men and women died for us to enjoy our freedoms. He chose his way to honor America, I chose another. His has much greater consequences that will be far reaching.

• He really doesn't give a damn about America, so he can leave!

And go live in Africa where their is more oppression regardless of what race you're.

• First off he is American and as for Africa It depends on we're in Africa you live in many places of Africa there is far less crime than in America and African citizens are more wealthy on average then Americans.

• They don't have freedom of press

• Agreed but they don't have freedom of speech.

• I don't really care, but he should probably be more focused on not being cut and being so shitty that Blaine Gabbert is beating him out 😂

• I don't like the way he went about protesting his views by not standing up, but I do agree that there are still plenty of issues and they should be addressed more thoroughly and not just when another tragic thing happens

• Just another semi-literate goon who gets paid to play a child's game.

Did he do something noteworthy, or is this just a general question?

• He refused to stand during the national anthem in protest of the mistreatment of African Americans in the United States.

• Oh, another one of THOSE cunts. Nice.

• It's disgusting behavior, but he has a right to do it. It's like flag burning and the Westboro Baptist Church.

• Most likely suffers from a near retardation level IQ and a narcissistic personality disorder.
    Actually very common.

• Good for him. Its just a fucking song

• who cares

• Dont care

• He seems like a top bloke in my opinion

• he's a douche.