How could you hate Donald Trump?

I used to hate Trump, after growing up and understanding him better I was able to see his vision. People, from my perspective, get too caught up in what the media says. He actually says the TRUTH about current issues. He wants to actually make America better! It seems the ones who disagree with him don't understand him or are too stupid to think otherwise. On immigration policy, foreign policy, energy policy, etc. I'm not stupid, close-minded, or a bigot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Darling if you think Donald Trump is truthful then I have some sad news about your "I'm not stupid" claim :c

Truthful isn't the biggest issue with Trump. I'm sure he means what he says and isn't a bad person.
      The biggest problem is how qualified is this guy?
      Would he really know what to do? It's easy to say "I alone can fix it" or "Make America Great Again" but when it comes down to doing stuff I don't think he'll actually be able to deliver.

Most Helpful Guy

• Trump is the politicians' politician; he's taken lying and hypocrisy to a whole new level. He says he wants to ban migrant workers and the H1-B visa, but his agency brings in foreign models on tourist visas and employs (cheaper) foreign workers over Americans at Mar-a-Lago. He posts about being the champion of diversity, but calls women ‘pigs’, insults disabled people, calls Mexicans 'drug dealers and rapists' and wants to ban all Muslims. He claims to be a patriot, but dodged the draft himself and then insults vets who were PoWs in Vietnam and the parents of Gold Star vets. He calls himself 'Mr Brexit' but has no idea what Brexit means (great for future foreign policy thinking) and he's a friend of Putin. He encourages 'Second Amendment people' (ie the gun lobby) to kill Hilary. He won't divulge his tax return, and while married to him, Ivana said 'only little people pay taxes'. He claims to support the little guy, but his businesses daily screw their suppliers.
    At this stage in a campaign, candidates normally start to dig up dirt on their opponents. With Trump, the dirt is all already out there in the public domain. Hilary isn't a good candidate - only the least worst. At least she knows where Europe is and has some grasp on foreign policy, and she at least thinks before she speaks and doesn’t contradict herself on a daily basis just to win votes. Trump will say anything to get elected; the parallels with the rise of National Socialism in the 1920s and 30s is terrifying, but Hitler was more intelligent. Trump is a lying, unstable megalomaniac - and one whose finger may soon be on the nuclear button. Consider that, Americans, before you cast your vote in November!

What Girls Said 4

• I second what @bellepepper said

• I just don't care about the whole election.

• "I'm not stupid"

• I'm mexican. For many other reasons as well. I just don't support stupid people.

Wow! - That makes you look very immature and uneducated. If you're a LEGAL Mexican, you should have no problems with Donald Trump. He's trying to help Mexican's. He only wants to get rid of the ILLEGAL Mexicans, who, you know, don't pay taxes.

What Guys Said 6

• I can't help it still hate him
    ih0.redbubble.net/.../flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

• Look, if I hated America I would want Trump to come to power. Because he will fuck up the country. People aren't voting for Hillary because she's great, they are voting so anyone but trump comes in.

Let me put it this way, when has a general or colonel or previous head of an intelligence agency said that a candidate is dangerous? Never before trump.

I'm British and we need America to not be in the hands of a trigger happy guy who gambles for a living.

• I don't think you ever hated Trump.

• I don't I support him.

• You just have to listen to him speak

• The truth? lol. You mean like in this video where he contradicts himself on EVERY point in his campaign?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

I hate to tell you sweetheart but trump officially lies more than any candidate EVER.
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../trump-historic-liar_us_57a72edce4b03ba680129d06

"I'm not stupid". lmao... ok.