How do you feel when someone does this to you?

Does any of you believe it's a red flag when you're talking to someone and getting to know them, that they have time to post on social media but can't respond to your text or answer your call. Like I know it shouldn't be much of a big deal but it kind of feels hurtful, and like a slap in the face. I'd rather someone be honest with me and tell me they aren't interested in talking to me any further instead of throwing it in my face how they are being oh so social on social media yet can't even answer a simple text and when the text finally does get answered it's the same excuse like "sorry was so tired" or "just was going through something wasn't in the mood to talk"

Most Helpful Guy

• This may sound strange but people these days are just to busy giving their limited time to others to make sure people know what they are doing instead of useing there time for themselves. This maybe confusing but we give time to others instead of spending it as we choose to simplify.

Most Helpful Girl

• They're usually trying not to seem desperate. Trust me I hate it too but it can be a good thing? Although it can end up to a lot of hurt.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes I find it extremely annoying like if you don't want to talk to to me or be with me just be honest and tell me. We will both be better off in the end

• Why you care about them in the first part?

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah that would piss me off. I would find it rude, so whatever. Eliminate talking to them overall

• It's disrespectful.

• I do that when I'm not interested in the question a person asked me or a conversation