Personality and Appearance: What would you change ❤ ?

Name 1 trait about your personality that you'd like to change

And

Name 1 thing about your appearance that you'd change

Most Helpful Guy

• Appearance: more symmetrical face

Personality: not so shy (around girls).

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd get rid of my social anxiety. I'd change my face to make it look more feminine. Right now my face is extremely masculine looking to the point I get mistaken as a guy. I'd like to be prettier.

What Guys Said 12

• Personality: Smarter

Appearance: I don't know, I can't pick just one. There are lots of things I would want to change in conjuction with eachother. Changing just one would throw everything off.

• I would change anything not because I am perfect but because after 47 years I am still getting used to it now so a big change would really mix things up.

• Honestly I wouldn't change my appearance I like it quite a bit except for my body which I'm doing already.

There's nothing I would change about my personality I like who I am.

• Stop chasing that deadline high and starts doing things more methodically.

Longer hair.

• When I look in the mirror, I'd like to see a big bulge in my pocket. . . from a fat wallet stuffed with hundred dollar bills.

• I like who I am and what I look like so I wouldn't change a thing

• Personality: To have a shit ton more charisma
    Appearance: Much healthier body.

• Wish I was taller... My height is number one thing about me that turns off girls

• personality : my anger issues.

appearance : more muscular

• I'm trying to change my hair. Still didn't find the one.
    I need to be more social, that's what.

• personality: less impulsive
    appearance: bigger muscles

• Personality - i'm fine with it, nothing to change.

Appearance - that'd be telling!!

What Girls Said 20

• my appearance: i'd like to be a bit shorter, and also darker skinned, why? because some people say i'm too tall, as for my skin i've dealt with being discriminated for most of my life just for being white so i hate it, nobody harasses me about my complexity anymore but the memories will never leave.. so yeah

my personality: maybe my nerdiness/techyness, mainly because it makes me feel uncomfortable around my friends when i (out of habit) start talking about the most random stuff or things that most of them couldn't care or know about..

• I wish my teeth were straighter. They aren't awful, but my one canine overlaps my front by a smidge. It makes me self conscious although it isn't horrible by any stretch and has never kept me from getting the guy.

Personality, I have the annoying habit of being an interrupter at times. I know it's a terrible habit, I know it invalidates what the speaker is saying, I know. I don't know where I got it from. I have to literally bite my tongue sometimes. It is an awful trait.

• There are lots of things I'm insecure about and that I want to change.
    2 main things is I want to be fit and get rid of my eczema scars.
    I'm working on them, and my scars are fading but I can't wait to go back to my gym in France to get fit.

Personality wise it's procrastination

• I would like to change my introverted side and shyness, it makes it difficult for me to try to get close to people unless they try to make the effort

I would like to change my skin colour, now i'm not racist or anything. but I'm Asian and I've been really tanned I want the skin colour I had beforei got tanned, which is pretty milky and pale

• Personality: braver - wish I could stand up for myself more instead of being quite a pushover

Apprentice: teeth, boobs and wish my thighs were smaller

• Honestly I love my personality, but I'd add freckles to my face and body. They run in the fam, but skipped me😠

• Personality: I wish I'd care less about people/things... Cos I feel I've given too many fcks and gotten hurt while in the process.

Appearance: I don't know... I guess I wish were a few inches taller. I'm 5'2" and I think it'd be nice if I were at least 5'5" or 5'6".

• Personality: I'd like to be less stubborn.
    Appearance: I need to lose some weight. Workin' on that.

• Personality: it would be a lot better to be less awkward and shy around strangers.
    Appearence: lips maybe.

• Nahh I wouldn't wanna change.

• Personality: less of a procrastinator
    Looks: bigger butt lol

• Personality: Become less pessimistic!
    Appearance: I have at last learned to love my appearance so nothing as such!

• more productive
    bigger boobs

• 1. Impatience into patience

• My ass it too big, wish I could change that!

• I there is nothing I want to change about myself. 😊

• stop being so naive and i want to be skinnier

• I'm trying to lose some weight. And sometimes I want to become more confident

• Personality - I wish i was more interesting or funnier.
    Looks- my skin! I have acne. It's not the worst but i just hate pimples!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more