Why are Italian and Spanish girls so bitter towards European and American girls?

• I don't know
  • I still don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• Italian and Spanish are European tho, Einstein.

Most Helpful Guy

• Italian girls are bitter over the fact that Roman navigators never expanded the Pax Romana to include the Americas, which would've made unbelievably lucrative provinces for the imperium. They wish that the Senate of People of Rome still stood, with the Americas run by the Imperator Augustus in Rome. You can see their resentment, especially seeing how America has surpassed Rome's Italian successors. They're also angry at Europeans because their barbarian ancestors sacked, ravaged, and conquered the Western Roman Empire. You can understand their resentment at both parties.

Spanish women are bitter for similar reasons. They believe that Spain has the best claim to America, seeing as they colonized the mainland as early as the beginning of the 16th-century. They fought hard to wrest control of the continent from the Natives, only to lose it when Mexico and the other colonial assets declared independence in the 19th century. And, to add insult to injury, their country got pounded in 1898 during the Spanish-American war, which basically ended their hold of any remaining colonial territories in the Americas. Of course, they have a similar resentment towards other Europeans for the simple fact that they were in almost constant war with the Spanish throughout the Age of Empires; French, British, Danes, Dutch, Italian, and German people's all conquered and reconquered Spanish acquisitions. Thus, Spanish women are bitter at the Americans and Europeans.

Hope that helped.

What Girls Said 3

• They aren't.

nah, you're wrong

Dude I've spent plenty enough time in both countries. I think what you are trying to get at is that darker skinned girls don't like blinds. But there are plenty on natural blonde in Spain.

• Is this actually a thing? I've never heard of this.

• I've never really noticed that

What Guys Said 6

• Dude italian girls and Spanish girls are also european girls.

• eh? where you getting this from and by the way i take it that geography is not your forte

• In fairness I have never seen it as a thing

• They aren't

• They aren't. It's usually the other way round.

• I blame feminism