Do you like eminem?

Ow yeeeah whatsup yo yo yo, yeahh s. hit, dr. dre 2020, i am god, fuck everything, i am g. o. a. t yeaahhhh, muthafuckaaa
do you like eminem?
Do you like eminem?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• No I dont think they healthy! Just eat a lot of prunes and have a good healthy bowel movemnet the way nature intended.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's great. He's got a great story. I was raided to hate rap and not even bother giving it a chance but I remember hearing "I'm Not Afraid" and thinking to myself "What's wrong with this? This doesn't sound like something some random bum would be talking about?"

And I loved listening to his music and learning more and more about him. We live in a time right now where all the media tells us to focus on "me" it's all about you and fuck anyone else.

Eminem was a guy who did a ton of drugs and acted like a kid, had a kid, was hurt, did more drugs and the thing that made him stop, the thing that finally made him grow up was he realized that "me" wasn't the most important thing to him. His daughter was. And he cleaned himself up and now she's lifing a normal life as a smart kid in a great college.

I mean, how many people do we have to look up to like that? Cuz all I see are the people who do drugs, have a kid and leave the girl so they can keep doing drugs.

Did I mention that no one raps like him?

What Girls Said 9

• I've always liked some of his songs, such as mockingbird and When I'm Gone. I prefer songs with meaning. He's made some really bad songs (in my opinion), but there are several that I love. Toy Soldiers is another good one. I don't listen to his music anymore so I can't list all of them.

• I like some of his music like Love the way you lie and monster and toy soldiers

• he's ok

• Eh he's aight

• Yep, I do enjoy some of his songs, the earlier ones especially.

• Hell yeah I'm a crazy fan of him since 10
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uelHwf8o7_U

• Yeah I like Eminem

• I'm Slim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady, all you other Slim Shady's are just imitating-

• really i dont like :D

What Guys Said 9

• He's ok but he's no longer relevant and must be over 40. Shit his career started when I was in school.

• I enjoy some of his music but haven't heard anything recent

• for twenty years

• Palms sphagetti knees week arms spaghetti Boys nervous moms sphagetti

• I don't listen to him, but I can't say that I dislike him.

• No, he's too black for my taste.

• He is not funky and I into the style and mindset of rappers like Public Enemy and Boogie Down Productions instead.

• In 1990, we had vanilla ice, in 2000 we had eminem

• Maybe