Guys, Are Cameltoes Good or Bad?

So this is kind of awkward, but I had no clue what a camel toe was until this guy told me I had had one all day and I looked it up on Urban Dictionary, and I was 100% embarrassed. Besides that, are they good things or bad things? Rest assured, I won't be wearing these shorts again in public, but I'm still wondering.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Good or bad in what sense? to tease the guys?
    I dont think it looks hot or it is appealing.. but its fun to watch. Maybe some suggestive movements with a cameltoe may make a guy's juices flow faster.. lol
    If in healthwise i dont think its good. Because too tight clothes aren't good,

Sponsored

What Guys Said 23

• not bad. i mean a camel toe is simply an occupational hazard of having a vagina and what can happen wearing tight clothes

but it isn't a turn on or anything like that for me

• I mean they are "hot", because I can literally see your vagina lips. But do you really want people looking at you like that all day? That's up to you whether or not it's "good" or "bad" then.

• They are great to look at, but I always think that the women has no respect for themselves. Very trashy and low class.

• Well that depends on you. Guys are going to check it out regardless. This is right up there with the cleavage or no cleavage question.

• Very hot...
    As I discussed in another poll, I find it attractive and feel that in the US especially, we have become prudes to our own figures. Tolerant of showing cleavage and encouraging boobs hanging out, and tight jeans and leggings with wedgies showing in female bums however this one place, a females natural curves are discouraged from being shown.
    I 100% feel that we should all be confident enough to be happy with who we are, what we look like and show it off. If you were blessed with large breasts, show them ( not a fan myself but not my thing), if you have a firm butt, show it, if your body naturally shows your labia majora and plump mons, then just go with it.
    Just like some ladies think "that guys pants are too tight and I can see the outline of his buldge gross" while others look and think... "Nice glad he is showing that"

• It depends if you're self conscious or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxOO199--r0

• Mmmmmmm I love this view !!! I've been seeing this view quite a bit at the gym ! I am very appreciative!! Do I think those ladies slutty CERTAINLY NOT !!

• They can add that 'honey and available' look to your wardrobe if you ever need it.

• I think they look hot, Its like the female equivalent of having a boner in public.

• Everyone's different I don't mind them but won't purposely go looking for one and stare. But others might

• they are good

• Good if you're attractive, bad if you're not.

• Depends if u have hot bod ha

• I really appreciate seeing cameltoes , sometimes I want to rush over and give a lady a big hug for the fine view of a cameltoe right in my face !!

• I don't see the appeal

• I don't know i would be embarassed if walk on the streets with a visible penis under the jeans

• I LOVE some good camel toe! Wear those shorts, Baby!

• I personally find there a turn off, some things should only be seen even their outlines in the right time and place.

• I can see where a lady wouldn't want to have one showing, but if I see one sure I look

• I believe a girl should be more modest, we like to see girls boobs and "camel toes" but...

• pussy is bad altogether

• They're good but seeing as girls always wear the pants or trousers up above their waists, it's everywhere now.

• They are not that bad. They are kinda fun to see but sometimes it is too much

• Well, it's like having nipples poking through clothing.

If the woman is kind of hot, it's hot, if she's not, it's not.

I'd have to see you in the shorts to comment in your case.