Guys, Are Cameltoes Good or Bad?

So this is kind of awkward, but I had no clue what a camel toe was until this guy told me I had had one all day and I looked it up on Urban Dictionary, and I was 100% embarrassed. Besides that, are they good things or bad things? Rest assured, I won't be wearing these shorts again in public, but I'm still wondering.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Good or bad in what sense? to tease the guys?
    I dont think it looks hot or it is appealing.. but its fun to watch. Maybe some suggestive movements with a cameltoe may make a guy's juices flow faster.. lol
    If in healthwise i dont think its good. Because too tight clothes aren't good,

What Guys Said 20

• not bad. i mean a camel toe is simply an occupational hazard of having a vagina and what can happen wearing tight clothes

but it isn't a turn on or anything like that for me

• I mean they are "hot", because I can literally see your vagina lips. But do you really want people looking at you like that all day? That's up to you whether or not it's "good" or "bad" then.

• They are great to look at, but I always think that the women has no respect for themselves. Very trashy and low class.

• Well that depends on you. Guys are going to check it out regardless. This is right up there with the cleavage or no cleavage question.

• It depends if you're self conscious or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxOO199--r0

• 10d

Mmmmmmm I love this view !!! I've been seeing this view quite a bit at the gym ! I am very appreciative!! Do I think those ladies slutty CERTAINLY NOT !!

• I think they look hot, Its like the female equivalent of having a boner in public.

• Everyone's different I don't mind them but won't purposely go looking for one and stare. But others might

• they are good

• They can add that 'honey and available' look to your wardrobe if you ever need it.

• Good if you're attractive, bad if you're not.

• Depends if u have hot bod ha

• I don't see the appeal

• I LOVE some good camel toe! Wear those shorts, Baby!

• I personally find there a turn off, some things should only be seen even their outlines in the right time and place.

• I can see where a lady wouldn't want to have one showing, but if I see one sure I look

• I believe a girl should be more modest, we like to see girls boobs and "camel toes" but...

• pussy is bad altogether

• They're good but seeing as girls always wear the pants or trousers up above their waists, it's everywhere now.

• They are not that bad. They are kinda fun to see but sometimes it is too much

• Well, it's like having nipples poking through clothing.

If the woman is kind of hot, it's hot, if she's not, it's not.

I'd have to see you in the shorts to comment in your case.