Am I a pussy for legit shedding tears because of being around kittens (5) meowing and purring?

Animals are my achilles heel I swear

3mo All these nasty comments, it hurts me

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore the responses from the neanderthals giving really stupid answers. Unless you are saying you are constantly crying, you do something most women desire in their men, compassion and sensitivity. I can tear up rather easily and I used to be embarrassed by it. Once I had a number od wom, en say they like that I can, I stopped. I don't care what a man thinks. I've never had one say anything to my face, but I don't care. I care greatly what the women in my life think and it has been very positive. Be you and to hell with what others think. If it is constantly, talk to a professional that can help you evaluate what might be the reasons. At your age, we all have or had these kinds of concern because we are not secure in our manhood. If you are secure, you don't let what others say have any effect on you.

What Girls Said 12

• They are the pussies, you're just confused and a softy.

• NO. KITTENS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND ADORABLE AND THEY TOO MAKE MY EYES WATER! i think they inject them with i dunno onions or... sad juice! X ( WHY IS SOMETHING SO FRACKEN ADORABLE IN EXISTENCE THEY SO FURRY AND TINY AND THEY GET A LITTLE STUMBLY ON THE CARPET FOR THE FIRST TIME WITH THEIR TINY TAILS IN THE AIR *breaks down crying in cute induced stupor* they have a live kitten academy on youtube too if u want to check it out in ur sparetime?

• Nah you're just Beta :P

• No. The world can be an ugly and depressing place but then I see a furry kitten tummy and it makes it all better♡ My sister has this puppy and he has big floppy ears and you can't have a hard heart around him either.

• Baby animals looks vulnerable especially if they are treated badly, so it's not something 'pussy' thing to have human feelings.

• No Lol... embrace your love for pussy!😂

• I love kittens I have 4 = I love everyone who loves kittens O. O

• This use to get girls. Girls love animals!!

• Just a little bit

• You like pussies, it's ok. Their mew mews are cute af.

• You're not a pussy, but those kittens are pussies. You get it? Cause they're cats lol.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 13