Do you have Resting Bitch Face?

(Typically with reference to a woman) a sullen or scowling expression attributed to or unconsciously adopted by a person when in repose:
‘she has taken flack for what some have called her resting bitch face’

I do, and let me tell you, its annoying. People assume I'm sad, angry, depressed, etc. And then they're are those who have to question why I don't smile.

But the most annoying are the ones that force me to smile. Like why should I have to smile for tour satisfaction?

Most Helpful Guy

• No because im a guy

You can have RBF and still be male. It just primarily is towards females.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Naturally, I don't physically express my emotions easily. It takes quite a bit of effort just to show someone I'm angry. I look expressionless a lot. I don't look friendly, but I also don't look mean in the slightest. You can't tell if I'm "sad" unless I visibly cry or I'm sitting on the ground and hugging my knees (that's just my favorite position, though, and I do it when I'm happy too). Unless I'm doing one of those two things, nobody notices my emotions at all.

The reason I know my face is expressionless is because I study it in the mirror at different intervals. When I'm pissed, when I cry, when I'm happy, and when I'm anxious. It's harder to see that last one in the moment. No matter what, everything except my eyes look the same. Only my eyes can give away how I feel.

What Guys Said 10

• My wife has it and, until she learned about RBF and taught it to me a few years ago, we used to have more drama because of it.

The fundamental problem with resting bitch face is that it causes people who see a person with RBF to misread the RBF person's emotions... thus, drama.

I'm not fond of cosmetic surgery, but this is something worthy of having some work done if that can surgery can help.

• I don't think I have a RBF, but I still believe that all girls look better with a smile. And when I smile I tend to feel better about myself. Smiling somehow makes me happier. And I like to see girls smiling too.

• I suffer from resting kanye face

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...f_-m-15_1449784960307.jpg

• 0|0
  • I have resting asshole face (the guy equivalent)

• Guys have it too, lol when I first noticed it in high school, I scared myself my eyes had a realllly sharp piercing stare😱😱😲😲not really fun because , people might be scared of you

• More like resting serial killer face.

• I have that and a fuckface. What does that make me? 😶

• No, I do not suffer from RBF.

• unfortunately, i do... my face always looks like i just stepped in a pile of shit bare foot

What Girls Said 11

• I try to hold a smile as much as a can but I naturally have a turned down smile, my lips are just like that. I aways look upset if I relax my mouth but I can't hold a smile all day haha.

• There is no such thing as resting bitch face! It's just an expressionless/annoyed face with make. But when guys do it, it's a stale face FOH! And yes I'm making now.

• I don't think I do typically.

• It's my normal face. I guess I've had a resting Bitch face all my life.

• Yup.

• No, I don't.

• No, I have laugh lines from smiling often.

• not sure how to confirm RBF

• Yes I do.

• These days yeah. I can only smile at something cheeky or funny

• ya people are scared of me cuz of it. but once they start talking to me I smile a lot and am nice and they realize I don't actually hate them lol