Guys, Hey I Have a question about my mind as a 14 turning 15 year old.. can you help me out?

I'm a freshman and I have a girlfriend, I've been looking at girls parts and places and I imagine things I am ashamed and I feel very guilty of.. Do you guys have tips and tricks to help me stop thinking and imagining bad things?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't feel so bad. I never met a young teenager that didn't have those thoughts and that includes me! Hell, a lot of men have those thoughts until they die, not just teens. When you find yourself doing this, stop looking and try to think about other things like school, your male friends, mom and dad, brother and sister, etc. Those things will distract you and kill the mood. Thinking the things you do, though they may be nasty thoughts, hurt nothing as long as you do nothing with it. It gets better, but probably not for a few years. Maybe never. Don't be so hard on yourself. You are normal!

What Guys Said 4

• They're not bad things, you're just starting to have deep sexual desires and it's completely normal. You don't need to feel ashamed and guilty because it's part of human nature.

Oh, girls imagine those things too.

• Do you mean "bad things" as in sexual things u want to do, or "bad things" as in rape and mutilation?

• Welcome to throws of puberty young one, your about to step foot into a whole new world.

• You can imagine what you want, afterall that is what your imagination is for. Just dont be a creep always staring. Some girls will show more clevage to get guys to look. Just dont take it too far and you should be fine. However if you would like to stop just take your mind to a different place, maybe think about what your going to do after school or a game you play. But there is nothing wrong with taking a look or two. Gotta learn somehow.