How funny is this comedian: Dan Aykroyd?

How funny is this comedian: Dan Aykroyd?

Another Not ready for prime time player. Mr Dan Aykroyd.

Think he's funny?

• 5/5 hilarious!
    13% (4)19% (6)16% (10)Vote
  • 4/5 very funny
    23% (7)28% (9)26% (16)Vote
  • 3/5 sorta funny
    27% (8)22% (7)24% (15)Vote
  • 2/5 not very funny
    7% (2)9% (3)8% (5)Vote
  • 1/5 he sucks
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • 0/5 worst comic ever
    0% (0)6% (2)3% (2)Vote
  • Dan who?
    30% (9)16% (5)23% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he's a good comedian, but not my favorite.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 4/5, just because nobody's really perfect anyway. I will always remember his role as Ray in Ghostbusters.

I always remember when Winston said. "The next time when someone asks you if you're a god you say YES!"

LMAO, I really thought that was hilariously memorable.

Ray was also the one that thought about the "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man" that became the "destructor" physical manifestation of the demon that had been unleashed when it was asking all of them to think of a physical manifestation for it. That was also another very memorable moment. Clever and funny at the same time.

Mmmm.. I think I want to go get me some marshmallows just thinking about that movie lol.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Doesn't anyone remember seeing him in the drama "My Girl"? Even though that movie ripped asunder many a "feels" in it's day, Dan even had a ton of funny lines in that movie and it's sequel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only remember him from Ghostbusters lol his ok

0|1
    0|0
  • I know he was in Ghost Busters. But I dunno much else :'o I'm a lameo newb

0|0
    0|0
  • He was kinda funny in couple of movies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Elwood Blues☆♡☆

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh he's not my favourite but I liked him in Trading Places (lookin good louis!) and Ghostbusters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never listen to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only know him from Ghostbusters lol that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Meh... not the best

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he's funny.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Ghostbusters, Blues Brothers, The Great Outdoors, and of course, Trading PlacesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    https://m.popkey.co/37fca9/A6byv.gif
    imoviequotes.com/.../402-Trading-Places-quotes.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • He's a great comedic actor. His sketches on SNL as part of the original cast were awesome ("Bass-O-Matic"!) and "Dragnet" was another great movie he was in.

0|0
    0|0
  • very funny man. has done great movies, and is a great writer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Judging him only by these pictures, I have no idea. I don't judge comedians by looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty damn funny. It's a shame he's not working anymore. He plays a great snarky, hard-ass boss in comedies. Plus he 80's work is solid. I believe he passes his time with his own personal Vodka line.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is a very good actor

0|0
    0|0
  • chevvy chase yesterday, dan aykroyd today so who is it tomorrow... charlie chaplain or perhaps someone not so current such as chaucer? he was a funny guy

0|0
    0|0
  • He is like Chevy Chase, superb when he plays characters. He is totally believable as Ray Stantz.

0|0
    0|0
  • 4/5 very funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dan who?

0|0
    0|0