Im 16 Year old boy but im girl inside how can I coming out to my parents im atheist but they are muslim and I think they dont accept me?

3mo Soo i have 1 aunt that supports lgbt and im really comfortable with her should i tel her my situation but im worried about if i tell her i know she is going to tell my parents and i wanna hear my situation from me not from my aunt any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• of course they won't accept you. They don't accept anyone different than themselves, that's just something you'll have to live with when you deal with people and a religion and culture that is ancient and backwards and brainwashed and is allergic to being progressive and letting people choose their own path in life and being able to be themselves.

Obviously being Atheist and Trans you stick out like a sore thumb in that culture, but at least you are not a puppet like they are and can think for yourself and make your own decisions and conclusions. You can hope for the best, you can't expect them to accept you, cause that's not part of their culture. I wish you lots of luck.

thank you and thans for your opinion I wish a lot of lucks to you too i wish you have a great life xoxo

You are brutally honest.

Are you related to Donald trump?

I closed that account beacuse of bullying asked same question again you can find it

Most Helpful Guy

• Given how you think they might react, I think this is one of those of those unfortunate circumstances where you should hold off on telling until you are absolutely ready to cut ties if need be. Rather, if they decide to give you the boot, you should be independent and stable not to be screwed over by it.

If you tell them now, there is a chance, given your location and situation, a strong adverse reaction happens. The bad reaction may not be possible to avoid once started, so my advice is to avoid it until the time is right.

Once you are set in life and have found your way, then tell your parents. (Or hide it for life, and don't explicitly state it, but don't keep it a secret. I suggest the former way as it may be a burden to live expectations you don't want to live under.)

Thanks for you opinion honey that worths a lot to me xoxo

What Girls Said 5

• Are they Iranian? Because Iranians are totally cool with trans people.

no they are turk and i think they are not okay with it maybe my mother is okay with it but not my father im thinking if i tell him he is going to disowne me

@GrapeJuice Yes they are. It's illegal to be homosexual so it's very common for people to get gender reassignment surgery and the state even pays for it.

• Not everyone is going to like you you are. Your parents may not accept it outright. They may never accept it. What you have to do is be confident in who you are and do what is right for you. And the people that truly matter will accept you for who you are and what makes you unique.

Thanks honey thank you i apericate that your comment means a lot to me

No problem. Whatever you chose to do there will be people out there who accept you. SO being strong and learning that what people think doesn't matter is really important.

• I think it gets complicated and difficult when religion/culture gets involved... I'm sorry you have to go through this. Why don't you talk to a friend for now, before you tell your parents?

i think my friends dont accept me they are homophobic and im thinking whole class or school going to make fun of me

you too good luck to you for everything in your life hun xoxo

• So honest question. What does a girl feel like?

• yes, they will accept you the way you are. trust me, i have few friends like this

i hope soo :)

@M8ssup i think you don't have to tell them about it, coz they will find out themselves, and maybe they will ask you. It's something that you can't hide/pretend after all. and they will learn and accept it

What Guys Said 19

• It's possible that you can never come out to your parents. Not everyone is going to understand or accept how you feel. You have to make a decision whether you want to risk being honest with them or keep your true self hidden from your parents. Only you know your parents and yourself well enough to determine which is the best choice for you. I hope you find peace with your decision, whatever it may be.

Thanks for your opinion this is far now best answer ty a lot xoxo

I'm glad I could help :) Good luck to you.

ty and good luck for you to with your life

• sounds really tough

i'd maybe ask your aunt, the one who says supports LGBT matters, to be present when you come out to your parents so perhaps she can help be an advocate for you and serve as support.

Because they messaging me hate comments and I don't know what to do i thought that is the only way and when i did it i regret it because i remember that support from all of you

@M8ssup well as i said. i would talk to your aunt and ask her if she'd be present when you tell your parents. she may be able to offer advice about how to do it and can be a support system for you.

sadly because your parents religious beliefs they may be angry but perhaps them hearing that their own son, whom they love, is a member of LGBT community perhaps it will incite them to re-consider their stance

• If you think they won't accept you, wait until you're legal age.

• I think that means you're gay? But it depends on how they will accept it , I'd rather you keep it for your self

• So, you're a boy but feel like a girl inside, who wants to leave Islam and turn atheist? Hmm, you're getting disowned for sure.

They know im atheist but they dont know im girl inside my mother have is kinda suspicious anout im gay but im not im just a girl insde

lol okay

• "They're going to behead you like the infidel you claim yourself to be"

Since in the Sharia Law that Muslims follow

It is punishable by death for a Muslim to convert to a non Muslim

ALLAHU AKUBAR!!!

thanks for being racist

Lol but it's true if you were in Saudi Arabia

I mean seriously stop being so butthurt, and look up the sharia law.

You will be suprised of what some countries follow.

Instead you consider me a racist for saying a fact.

Dumbass

Plus in Iran and Iraq they stone gays to death, so defineitly don't tell your parents, and wait till you leave the house.

You don't know what they might do.

• I think you're right

about what?

im turkhish

The prettiest ladyboys are Asian

• I'm pretty sure this is not going to go well. Can't you wait until you're able to leave home?

• had a friend of mine once in the same situation. just mask it if they are super duper ignorant until you're a little bit older and you can move away from em
    hang in there, girl :)

I dont wanna hang up anymore im hanging up like since 7 years old its enough for me i wanna be feminine if i wait littile more im going to get a manly figure i dont want any hair im really hairless for a boy

• Hello all my mother trys to check my pc and i have to delete that account but im the asker i need your opinions my mother i think starting to realaize im into boys

• It's just a phase, you'll outgrow it.

How do you know that?

@Jennyanydots Thanks for saying like that hun your support means a lot to me xoxo

I know what you're up against and I wish I could send some real hugs, know always that you're not alone.

• They will probably kill you in the name of honor or cut you out of the family.

My parents are muslim but they are not a lot of into being muslim they are open minded in some cases but i dont know about lgbt and by the way if they ar going to kill me ''name of honour'' they can do it when i told them im athiest by the way all muslims are not like that what you said is offensive and racist

chrome you are stupid. You are a racist because he has clearly stated that he is a atheist yet you are STILL making terrorist jokes about him due to his middle eastern descent

and you are 34 years old, what a damn shame grow the hell up

• You were born with a penis. Accept it.

• there's no point in living a lie. if you feel like you were supposed to be born a girl, then do it

• Another gay person 😔😔I can't wait until this world ends

They are not gay, they want to be transgender, so at least if you're going to criticize someone call them the right name

No it is gods work he made the first man and woman you idiot

Really any proff honey except religion books they say like that but any proff?

• You should do it at church/temple or whatever. Make an announcement in front of everyone so it is out in the open and they don't have to worry about everyone finding out. The first day will be hard, but after that it won't be.

• You need to shut up and accept that you are a boy

... Are you homophobic or something this is who and how i am please stop posting things like that its not very kind of you

Well, I know we don't agree, but best of luck to you and your family

@Andruu4u You too i wish lucks in your life

• you're gonna be in a world of pain my friend. i wish u luck

Thanks for your opinion i wish luck for you too xx

• This screams troll.

im not trolling anyone i think its enough for me im feeling like this since 7 years old but never had to chance to coming out