Why do I have a hard time believing what people tell me?

Like they'll say something positive why do i have a hard time believing it do people really mean what they say when it comes to a positive response? I do want to believe what people tell me but i feel they're just being nice and trying sugarcode everything trust me i want to believe.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to stop being insecure, people won't say positive things to you if they weren't true.

What Girls Said 2

• Perhaps you have Had a Bad Experience in your own Life, in Which, some People have Lied... To your Face or Behind your Back.
    It's very hard, after this, to be Able to Trust Anyone, hun, but in Time, you will be Wise enough to Only Believe Half with what you Hear, dear, and the other Half to Believe Someone who you have Come to Trust. Anyone else you have to Use your good Wisdom on and Decide if is a Lie or Not... They Hide.
    Hillary is a Good Candidate for this Little Lesson in Life... Cast your Vote in November for the right Guy who Doesn't Lie.
    Good luck and Great question, @CHRIS11796 xx

thanks the other day i asked this if she would go out with me she said sure but i have a hard time believing it😕

ok I'll do that I'm hoping she's honest about going out with me but I'll do it.

Not sure if she is being polite but if she is Texting, she may be thinking it over. In the meantime, get other girl's numbers. xx

• Actions speak louder than words. I don't believe what people tell me.

What Guys Said 1

• A suspicious mind is a healthy mind.