Im 16 Year old boy but im girl inside how can I coming out to my parents im atheist but they are muslim and I think they dont accept me?

Hello all im the same asker but asking this question again because i get bullied in other account soo i dont wanna get bullied again soo facts about me im turkhish and im feeling like im girl since 7 years old i can't handle it anymore im not happy with my body all in my life i get bullied because of many reasons im asking serious question all answers will help Thanks For Answes I love you all my cuties XOXO

0|0
1|2

What Girls Said 1

• Wow...

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Girl i got bullied in other question can't handle it soo i created new account and im asking same question

• Show All
    • 3mo

by the way i live in the USA and I know a lot of guys who had a sex change and regret it

• 3mo

Thanks good luck for you too girl i will never regret it if I have a chance i just wanna feel like beautiful preety girl is it too much to i ask for happiness? :(

What Guys Said 2

• Do your parents follow Sharia law?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

No they are not they are muslim but they are not following it blindly they are know something in their own way

• 3mo

How would your parents react if you tell them?

• Depends on your parents. Are they understanding? It might be a blow to them.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

My father is not but my mother is understanding person but im worried i have a aunt that supports LGBT but im too ashamed and scared too talk with her if i talk with her she is going to tell my parents

• 3mo

If you are going to tell any family members, than tell your parents first.

• 3mo

I dont know about it i want to tell my aunt but if i tell her she is going to tell my parents and i want to hear those words from me