Im 16 Year old boy but im girl inside how can I coming out to my parents im atheist but they are muslim and I think they dont accept me?

Hello all im the same asker but asking this question again because i get bullied in other account soo i dont wanna get bullied again soo facts about me im turkhish and im feeling like im girl since 7 years old i can't handle it anymore im not happy with my body all in my life i get bullied because of many reasons im asking serious question all answers will help Thanks For Answes I love you all my cuties XOXO

What Girls Said 1

• Wow...

Girl i got bullied in other question can't handle it soo i created new account and im asking same question

by the way i live in the USA and I know a lot of guys who had a sex change and regret it

Thanks good luck for you too girl i will never regret it if I have a chance i just wanna feel like beautiful preety girl is it too much to i ask for happiness? :(

What Guys Said 2

• Do your parents follow Sharia law?

No they are not they are muslim but they are not following it blindly they are know something in their own way

How would your parents react if you tell them?

• Depends on your parents. Are they understanding? It might be a blow to them.

My father is not but my mother is understanding person but im worried i have a aunt that supports LGBT but im too ashamed and scared too talk with her if i talk with her she is going to tell my parents

If you are going to tell any family members, than tell your parents first.

I dont know about it i want to tell my aunt but if i tell her she is going to tell my parents and i want to hear those words from me