Funniest prank pulled on you while drunk?

Or prank you pulled on a drunk person.

Just randomly remembered a time I asked a guy for a pair of pajama pants and he deliberately ripped a gaping hole in the ass of them before handing them to me.

Drunk me gave zero fucks but sober me questioned why drunk me kept them on 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• This kid was passed out on the couch and I was really drunk and I was staring at the oven in the kitchen from the seat next to him. So after I've been staring at it, zoned out fro what must have been like 10 minutes. I walked into the kitchen got a bag of flour and dumped the bag on his face. He didn't wake up, so I got a carton of eggs ans started throwing them at him while laughing.

Then the kid who's house it was comes up "WHAT THE FUCK!" and the kid with flour and eggs on him jumps up with his face totally white and his eyes burning red so I yell "Baked!"

Most Helpful Girl

• I got drunk way to early at a party and passed out while it was still in full swing. I woke up with a spinning head 3hrs later and the party was still going and I was lying on air mattress in the middle of the lounge room completely bare butt naked and nobody would tell me where my clothes were.
    Drunk me could not have given any less of a fuck and I spent like 2hrs in the nude at a party.

What Guys Said 15

• Biggest prank, hmmmm.

I wasn't drunk, however I was tired. In Scotland, the Cairngorm mountain district my mates thought it'd be a funny idea to push me off a cliff (only about 4m high) into a freezing cold loch -_-

Although it was summer... this was the evening where it was very cool. It was funny as hell. But the "Cold Shock Response" and hyperventilation really had me 😂

• I was already the prankster. I've done clear wrap under toilet seats, I've put drunk friends next to passed out horrendous uggos, an air horn at random times of unconsciousness is always fun, oh and pics of cuddling/fondling inanimate objects (after I set the scene of course), etc..

• I don't get drunk

• Getting a lush to ride a bike home instead of taking a taxi. Made it about 20 feet before she fell flat on her face.

• Never been drunk before

Time to get christened. Meet me at the Lowell Brewery next time I'm up your way. lol

• duhhhh you wanted to be fucked up the ass its not hard to figure out

• I have never been drunk.

• I was never drunk.

• I have never been drunk. I prefer the ice cream 🍦

• No one touches me

• you're definitely the life of the party

• One time a bitch passed out and 5 of us drove a train on her. The next day we told her that she was wide awake and that she was the one on top of us all. It was hilarious!

• Put egg white in my drunk friends butt while he was sleeping and the next day he thought he was raped

• i dont drink and get drunk because im not a loser

Whoa we gotta badass up in here

im not a badass at all.. i just have a brain in my head

• getting put in unfavorible positions and making photos of it

What Girls Said 4

• I haven't done anything. I've just witnessed my friends drawing dicks all over another friend's body while he was passed out drunk. He woke up and drove home that way, too, completely unaware of how he looked. Even worse, he came back to the house twice because he forgot things, passing a huge mirror each time where he could've totally seen how messed up his face was.

• Can't think of any atm.

• Never been drunk lol

• no one is brave enough to prank me and I am just not interested in pranking other people