How much sad are you that the summer is over?

1st of September is the worst day of the year. You know that summer is officially over.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm just gonna miss the sun setting at 8:30.

Definitely not gonna miss all the tourists, though.

What Girls Said 19

• Labor day Weekend here, dear, is the Most Fun of All... Family and Fun with Everyone.
    No, Not Sad, but instead, Looking very much Forward to Fall and All.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Thank you for the Like, hun and Happy holidays. xx

• I'm pretty sad lol. I'm not a fan of school nor am I a fan of cold weather.

• I am soooo sad. Don't want to go back to responsibilities!

• All year round I wait for Halloween anyway #TeamAutumn

• Well, I like summer, but I understand that it will come to an end. So, I'm not sad.
    It's just how things are.

• So sad I have to wait another year 😭 Kinda excited for the cooler weather though. I'm having mixed feelings about it.

• There's no such thing as summer when you work full time.
    Summer ended a long time ago for me..

• I am happy
    I hate summer.

• I am sick of the heat... I am ready for fall. Football, Halloween... leaves falling.

• Autumn doesn't official start till the end of September so...

• Summer is too hot. I'm excited for the colder months.

• Not sad at all. Fall is coming then we get winter.

• My summer hasn't ended yet, I'm going back to school next week but I don't really mind that it's ending because I enjoy school and I'm excited to see loads of friends again. I'll have many other holidays as well like in October and then in December.

• I'm not sad, I'm actually a little excited

• Not sad at all. I hate summer.

• Not sad at all.
    Can't wait until fall and winter.

• excited for school , wish my summer was more lit.

• Im like not accepting it.

• It was the worst summer I had. I am not sad at all. In fact, I am glad.

What Guys Said 13

• Pfffft. This is bullshit. Up here in Canada, all the beach bars and summery venues close the day after Labour Day. It doesn't matter that the weather will stay hot and humid for a month, they close. It's beyond stupid but that's what has become the norm.

Last summer, we went up north and the little snack bar by our campsite was running out of supplies as they were preparing to close for business after the long weekend. Never mind that it was still hot enough to go swimming in the lakes and rivers, everyone just accepts that Labour Day = the end.

• Nah, I'm glad it's coming to an end. It was too sunny, hot, and humid. I wish it would've rained more. Hopefully, fall won't be as sunny!

• Don't really care because I hate summer😂however that's a little odd to say because living in Cali it's summer all year round😠😠

• I don't know man, we still have another 2 months of heat over here.

• I hate summer.

• It doesn't bother me, yeah I'm a senior in secondary school which means a lot of work but I like hanging out with friends at school, and my birthday is on the 3rd so I'm getting an external hard-drive for my Xbox.

• Peh, not much got works to do.

• ah! so long dreaded summer, welcome newborn september!

• Finally

• Im glad. Can continue on my indoor wokout 👌🏼

• Sad? I'm Happy! It's balls sticking to your thigh hot over here! All those damn bugs! High electricity bill because of the air conditioners. I couldn't wait for winter! So much easier to warm up than it is to cool down. I don't have to deal with annoying bugs anymore and I can just use my fire place and save some money. Got stacks of wood over here since a lot of my relatives cut down trees for a living. They just drop all the left over wood at my place.

• im not at all because it means were one step closer to winter!! :)

• so glad. I hate summer cuz it's too fucking hot.