Gamers, what games do you play?

i play csgo minecraft world of Warcraft osu and battlefield wbu?1111one

Most Helpful Girl

• mainly RPGs like elder scrolls/fallout/mass effect/FF/deus ex
    and FPS like half life/bioshock/borderlands/far cry/portal/wolfenstien/s. t. a. l. k. e. r/crysis/etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• COD but none of that futuristic jetpack crap like in AW and after
    Killing Floor (+2)
    Hatred
    Gothic (+2 Night of raven)
    Skyrim

What Girls Said 8

• I picked up a game called sly cooper when I was a kid and still play it today, all four of them!

• I played Sims and GTA Vice City at my PC some time ago. But most of the time now I play games at http://www.kizi2games.net/ . I prefer online games ‘cause it is not necessary to download them. And I can play them any time. Very convenient.

• Call of duty (most of them), assasins creed (all of them but especially three), uncharted, bioshock (occasionally), sims3

• I play minecraft and this minecraft knockoff survival craft, I also like car games like need for speed and stuff. I don't really like halo and stuff, because I find it scary 😔

• A lot of TLoZ and some play station titles as well. In general, mostly RPGs.

• Me? LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, on Nintendo DS.

My twins (aged 2), play Injustice.

My eldest daughter (aged 6) plays DC Universe Online, Star Wars. The Old Republic, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Guild Wars 2, Vainglory... among other games.

• Currently, Dragon Age, only that one.

• The Sims 2,3,4, GTV Four & Five, R6, Gears of War, Alien Isolation, Layers of Fear, Outlast

What Guys Said 10

• Mainly sports games - Madden, NFL 2K, FIFA, Fight Night. I do play other games on occasion, such as Until Dawn and Silent Hill. I'm not a fan of shooters at all!

• The last of us, gta5, doom, battlefront, minecraft, the division. I play pretty much anything, but those are the games I play most of the time.

• Sophie's curse , if you are huge fans of horror games , you should tried it ; p
    Available at steam
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5f63if9lftk

• Right now: Starbound, Elite: Dangerous, Natural Selection 2, GTAV, Verdun.

elite dangerous is really fun in my opinion but I'm shit at it ):

Trading and missions (pick a home system and stay there to raise your rep so they give you better missions) is the way to go to start off with. Then you can look at getting a combat ship to do bounty hunting and combat.

inara. cz is a very useful site for finding stuff you need.

• I'm beast at bf4 so 1v1 mate rn

I only started playing bf1 and the pc servers are aids rn sorrE

can't wait for them to work properly, was playing earlier today and it seems like an amazing game

it is , its my top 4 probs

• Skyrim, call of duty and GTA V.

• Star Wars, Titsnfall, Arkham

• Mainly World of Warcraft now, but I've played almost every major MMO from Ultima Online onward.

I also play RPGs like the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series.

thanks for the info, is it hard to get used to in your opinion?

Not for me... It's harder to go back to another class haha

• RTS games and boyfriend mostly

Not boyfriend. I typed boyfriend as in battlefield. 😑

• candycrush
    angry bird
    farmville