Gamers, what games do you play?

i play csgo minecraft world of Warcraft osu and battlefield wbu?1111one

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Girl

• mainly RPGs like elder scrolls/fallout/mass effect/FF/deus ex
    and FPS like half life/bioshock/borderlands/far cry/portal/wolfenstien/s. t. a. l. k. e. r/crysis/etc.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• COD but none of that futuristic jetpack crap like in AW and after
    Killing Floor (+2)
    Hatred
    Gothic (+2 Night of raven)
    Skyrim

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I picked up a game called sly cooper when I was a kid and still play it today, all four of them!

0|0
    0|0
  • I played Sims and GTA Vice City at my PC some time ago. But most of the time now I play games at http://www.kizi2games.net/ . I prefer online games ‘cause it is not necessary to download them. And I can play them any time. Very convenient.

0|0
    0|0
  • Call of duty (most of them), assasins creed (all of them but especially three), uncharted, bioshock (occasionally), sims3

0|1
    0|0
  • I play minecraft and this minecraft knockoff survival craft, I also like car games like need for speed and stuff. I don't really like halo and stuff, because I find it scary 😔

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of TLoZ and some play station titles as well. In general, mostly RPGs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me? LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean, on Nintendo DS.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

My twins (aged 2), play Injustice.

• 3mo

My eldest daughter (aged 6) plays DC Universe Online, Star Wars. The Old Republic, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Guild Wars 2, Vainglory... among other games.

• Currently, Dragon Age, only that one.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Sims 2,3,4, GTV Four & Five, R6, Gears of War, Alien Isolation, Layers of Fear, Outlast

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Mainly sports games - Madden, NFL 2K, FIFA, Fight Night. I do play other games on occasion, such as Until Dawn and Silent Hill. I'm not a fan of shooters at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • The last of us, gta5, doom, battlefront, minecraft, the division. I play pretty much anything, but those are the games I play most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sophie's curse , if you are huge fans of horror games , you should tried it ; p
    Available at steam
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5f63if9lftk

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now: Starbound, Elite: Dangerous, Natural Selection 2, GTAV, Verdun.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

elite dangerous is really fun in my opinion but I'm shit at it ):

• 3mo

Trading and missions (pick a home system and stay there to raise your rep so they give you better missions) is the way to go to start off with. Then you can look at getting a combat ship to do bounty hunting and combat.

inara. cz is a very useful site for finding stuff you need.

• I'm beast at bf4 so 1v1 mate rn

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I only started playing bf1 and the pc servers are aids rn sorrE

• Show All
    • 3mo

can't wait for them to work properly, was playing earlier today and it seems like an amazing game

• 3mo

it is , its my top 4 probs

• Skyrim, call of duty and GTA V.

0|0
    0|0
  • Star Wars, Titsnfall, Arkham

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly World of Warcraft now, but I've played almost every major MMO from Ultima Online onward.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I also play RPGs like the Elder Scrolls and Fallout series.

• Show All
    • 3mo

thanks for the info, is it hard to get used to in your opinion?

• 3mo

Not for me... It's harder to go back to another class haha

• RTS games and boyfriend mostly

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Not boyfriend. I typed boyfriend as in battlefield. 😑

• candycrush
    angry bird
    farmville

0|0
    0|0