How much is your electricity bill?

I'm typing this in complete darkness cos electricity bills are TOO DAMN HIGH.
How much do you pay to keep the lights on?

• <50 I just discovered fireHow much is your electricity bill?
  • 50-100 I'm a dadHow much is your electricity bill?
  • 100-200 How much is your electricity bill?
  • 200-300 I'm so money I make prostitutes sign a prenup How much is your electricity bill?
  • 300+ I'm making blackholes in my particle acceratorHow much is your electricity bill?

Most Helpful Girl

• 100-200 because I live in Georgia

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me guess. You're in Ontario as well.

If so guess what, they are guaranteed going to go up another 50%. The government has already signed the contracts with the 'green' producers for stuff being built.

We used to have the cheapest electricity in north America, or close to it, now we have the highest and are going much higher. Yeah, it's a mystery why manufacturing is doing poorly. Thanks Ontario liberals!

What Girls Said 9

• I pay between $80-120 or so. That's for gas and electric combined, though.

• 147$ because of a late fee D";

• i live in a cave

• I do not pay any bills but I wish I could experience living by myself for a year

• I don't pay bills

• My parents pay around 300, sometimes up to 400 in the summertime.

• 80-150$. It depends. When it's winter I pay more.

• 300+

... you call under a thousand bucks a high bill?

How?
      Are you running a weed farm in your basement?

I don't have to pay bills yet, but my dad has complained about it being over a thousand.

I suppose currency differences could make up the rest.

I mean, Aussie dollars are double that of US dollars.

• I'm a dad.

What Guys Said 10

• Nothing. The building I live in includes electricity, water, and heating in your rent. The previous building I lived in was the same.

Holy crap which province do you live in? How's the rent?

Yeah, but they've already signed the contracts for way more green power (also massively overpriced solar production). That's why our hydro costs have doubled and will go another 50% vs. where they are now, -without any question-. Meanwhile we are currently producing more than we need, dump our excess power onto the north American grid where it's bought by states like ohio for a fraction of what Ontario consumers pay, and they then turn around and advertise to Ontario businesses to move there for cheap electricity.

Mismanagement of electricity is by the mcguinty-wynne governments has been staggering.

@0112358 no kidding! I had a friend who needed to run a fan heater to keep her bad insulated apartment (negligent landlord, long story) warm during the winter. It added $100 a month to her hydro bill.

• I paid sense starting in June 500 for my electricy in my complex and my next neighbor aaid theirs ran up to 1k but they have a payment plan with PG and E (Cali) but i live in Fresno and it gets INSANELY HOT here and its Central Cali and its the hottest spot, you would think San Diego would be hotter lol

Paying 1k for electricity?
      Are they made of money?

They are married and both work pretty nice jobs they got hella nice cars i would assume they make bank i pay 875 for a 1 bedroom and they have a 3 Bedroom which is 1000-1,100 and in Cali sometimes ure bills get so high like that its bullshit lol

• 300 $ 😂😂😂

• Around $20.00- $25.00

• $34 last month

• I'm so money I make prostitutes sign a prenup
    I actually run the space station... we just use solar... dweebs.

• 15-20 € per month

• <50 I just discovered fire

• 200+.

• I thought I was middle field with nearly 300/quarter because I shut off about all electric devices but it seems the electric heating is eating too much. I will talk with the owners of the other flats about my options to replace them, fire is for example forbidden for safety and building reasons.