I'm typing this in complete darkness cos electricity bills are TOO DAMN HIGH.
How much do you pay to keep the lights on?
- <50 I just discovered fire24% (5)35% (7)29% (12)Vote
- 50-100 I'm a dad38% (8)20% (4)29% (12)Vote
- 100-20019% (4)10% (2)15% (6)Vote
- 200-300 I'm so money I make prostitutes sign a prenup0% (0)15% (3)7% (3)Vote
- 300+ I'm making blackholes in my particle accerator19% (4)20% (4)20% (8)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
100-200 because I live in Georgia1
Most Helpful Guy
Let me guess. You're in Ontario as well.
If so guess what, they are guaranteed going to go up another 50%. The government has already signed the contracts with the 'green' producers for stuff being built.
We used to have the cheapest electricity in north America, or close to it, now we have the highest and are going much higher. Yeah, it's a mystery why manufacturing is doing poorly. Thanks Ontario liberals!1