ALPHA BETA OMEGA?

I'm just curious to know if you see yourself as an alpha, beta or omega, knowing that:
the alpha is physically fit, mysterious, leader, in control of emotions, dominant, hard worker, take sexual charges, very competitive, masculine, not embarrassed easily,
while the beta is a follower, nice, worry a bit about what others think, can be unsure sometimes (doubt), secretive
compared to the omega, who tends to be a bit weak, shy, rebel, socially clueless, but still has manners, and is a moral person. The omega thinks that he or she is special soul, either pure or too creative to "subject themselves to the grind of the real world" (http://ca.askmen.com/dating/curtsmith_300/384_5-signs-you-are-an-omega-male.html)

PS: I don't mean to offend anyone. Know that it is not my intention
Thank you for taking the time to answer!

214

Most Helpful Guy

• These classifies towards males are stupid.

An outgoing body builder could be insecure, a follower and a coward.

An introvert who barely talks in daily lives could also be fit, a leader and an expert in any fileds , especially politics and science etc... and admired by generations.
    Quiet people governed several empire and make great contribution to the society today.
    the people who invented these internet words are complete dumbasses and they just need to open a recent history book.

• Classifications*

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a member of Alpha Beta Omega ;)

What Guys Said 13

• I dunno, I'm just... well, I'm just me. If anything, I kinda see myself as a slice of pizza.

• I am Iota - That is the amount of concern I have about whether I am alpha or not.

• A person who has no qualities, no virtues, and nothing even remotely attractive. Since this is worse than Omega, I don't know which letter to use

• I'd say that anyone who gives a fuck about this bullshit is an automatic omega.

• Ato checking in baby, alpha tau omega Ruh rahh

• I don't buy into this alpha, beta crap. If I did, I share the most traits with an alpha male.

• Im mostly a beta, working his way up to becoming an alpha

• Omega
    The loner sage

• Asker. A

• I would say I am a little of alpha and a little of beta

• There's only alpha and beta you nerds

• I see myself as the idiot 🤔

• i dont know but im a proud memeber of the eye felta thigh fraternity

• member*

• That is so nice! :) have you always thought of joining this fraternity (i mean since you were young?)

• you do realize its a joke, right? there's no such thing as eye felta thigh fraternity

What Girls Said 1

• I go from Alpha to Beta depending on the situation. Usually I lean towards Beta. When I need to step up, I step up. When I need to back off, I back off. I'm always pretty nice though. :-)