Why do guys like to constantly touch girls?

This guy I know is always touching me. He tickles me, comes up behind me and puts his arms around me, randomly pokes me, always has some part of him brushing up against me. He chases me for fun then holds me in a firm grip and teases that he's not letting go of me.

Why do guys do this?
Why do guys like physically chasing girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Uhmm I can't say I'm personally like that with girls I'm not intimate with... but some guys are just more touchy-feely than others!

Also: are you sure you're not a human-sized plushy bear? :3

What do you mean?

Loll I was kidding: he's treating you literally like you're a teddy bear xD Tons of pokes and hugs

Most Helpful Girl

• I DONT want to generalize and be like "yo all men keep on touching women so annoying," but to be honest, i have been so unlucky. whenever i THINK I've made a guy friend in real life, so many times they have tried to touch me in places that made me uncomfortable, it has happened every time i make a guy "friend." i find it SO disrespectful

HOWEVER. in your case, he's being kind of cute, so yeah he likes you, it seems he wants more than just sex, unlike my case :/

What Guys Said 5

• He wants you... simple.

• They want to have sex with the touchee

• It's because we're constantly told that it's a good way to show interest. Like, if a guy is hanging out with you but never touches you he might come off as nervous/anxious and get friend-zoned.

• If you were doing that, why would you like it?

I don't know. I've never intentionally touched a guy constantly

A touch in the arm will work. Practise, practise, practise!

• It's like a display of affection , he certainly likes you too

What Girls Said 0