What do you think about before falling asleep?

• Sex
  • Stress (Every day issues)
  • Memories
  • Something you saw or heard that day
  • Don't remind me! :/
  • None of these

Most Helpful Guy

• The first, second and third. and also what I want to dream about.

I think about the day, and how I spent it. Sometimes laughing at myself for not being productive or not believing how many things I did in one day.

Then I start to think about my problems, I start to think about what will happen if I don't figure a way to solve them. Then I start thinking about a girl that I'm just not totally over or some of the biggest mistakes I've ever made. Some nights it gets real bad, to a point where my heart starts racing and I get really hot and kinda out of breath.

And then I half to calm myself down. being careful not to simply tell myself "everything will be ok" but to really remember that I need to not give up.

Then I think about how lucky I am. How lucky I am that my parents started with nothing and make good money and these are the people who raised me. That I live in a good area, but close enough to bad ones to be exposed to the real world as I grow up. Lucky to live so close to New York, that I have a car again and good looks and a personality that lets me live life the way I do.

Then I dose off feeling pretty good lol, probably because at that point, I'm thinking about naked women.

Most Helpful Girl

• If something good or funny happened that day, then I am thinking about it.
    For example, I met someone who I like, or I had really good day at work/university, or my friends did something funny.
    Usually I am dreaming about riding horse in the vast steppe before I sleep.
    And vainly try to sleep while counting sheep cause It never really works for me.
    I also imagine myself in my dream place, when I will have already achieved my goals and I imagine how that feeling would be.
    And If I think about that kind of stuff then I am fated for tossing in bed instead of sleeping.
    Usually I sleep well If I am tired and have no energy for thinking about dreams, plans and just turn off my brain.

What Guys Said 12

• Unfortunately, I think about stress-related stuff such as work. This is why I browse G@G before I go to bed because I need a laugh to take my mind off of some shit.

• I picked "B - stress" but most often I just wonder how long it is going to take for me to fall asleep and how many times I will get up in the middle of my sleep.

• I look back at my actions, and look for ways to improve myself.

• dat girl. dat fucking girl, goddammit

• Probably Option G - A mixture, depends on my mood, could be any of them

• Unicorns and rainbows. I dream about the two as well because I'm such a pure soul.

• I think about sleeping

• I imagine myself on talk shows like Jimmy Fallon. Sometimes I imagine myself as a WWE superstar :P

• Stress (Every day issues)

• You 😉

• Whoa. Option A has 42% of female votes, and only 25% of male votes? Seems like girls are more obsessed with sex than guys are! Who'd have thought it...

• None of these

What Girls Said 7

• What I did that day, what I need to do in the future, things that are bothering me, things that make me smile... that kind of stuff.

• Memories in general and reflecting back on the day

• Goals for my future starting with tomorrow's.

• Whatever my boyfriend and I are texting about until I pass out lol

• 20 naked men asking me "How may we be of service ma'am?" I won't bother you with the rest of it.

Lol okay, good for you. You do you.

• Stressful stuff I guess.

• Nothing really.