Girls, why do people always seem to put single moms down?

I have nothing against a single mom, if there single there is always a reason, and yes i would date one without any thought about the fact there a mom...

3

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think people put single mom's down, I was one once myself. BUT, if you've got multiple kids, my multiple men and you live off the system... we'll yeah you deserve to be put down.

in some respects maybe, but if you support yourself then its good :)

What Girls Said 2

• I have a single mom and she is the best! I love her so much and I am REALLY protective of her. She doesn't date, but she is attractive, so it is something that I worry about sometimes. I know that it is her life, but I am still glad that she isn't interested in dating! :-)

Its good you are supportive of her and i'm proud she is happy with who she is and being a single mom :)

Thank you! We both still miss my dad a bunch, but I'm glad that she can be happy.

i can imagine, but i am glad you are both happy :)

• I don't.