What is a good flea killer for dogs and cat my dog picked them up when me and mom went to see grand ma in Iowa and I didn't no-till we got home?

now the cats got them 2 i have got to get rid of the fuckers any idea for a good flea killer one that actually works fleas from Iowa are stubborn bastards?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is some special shampoo, but if your dog is anything like mine, you are going to get doused in the same thing, trying to give them a bath!! Wear something you don't mind getting wet in!! :)

Thanks for the opinion but I've already done something about them I gave my dog a bath in flea shampoo then vinegar and Dawn dish soap and then put the leaves squeeze stuff on my dogs and my cat's washed all of the blankets spread the floors with flea killer spread the couches and the beds and I've had a dog since I was 5 years old I kind of know that you're going to get wet giving a dog a bath

I had a nice dog, once, and she LOVED to just float in the bath tub with Johnson's Baby Wash soap!! I NEVER got wet with that one!!
      The one I have now, she seems to think she is allergic to water!!. I usually have to put her on her backyard link, and spray her with the garden hose!! She gets me back, though, usually crapping on the floor, later that night.

Wow well my dog likes water she will roll over in the bathtub she's just scared of small bathtubs and we recently moved and here we have a small bathtub so she freaks out but once I've drained all the water out and put my hand there and say stay she'll stay long enough for me to grab the towel and dry off a bit in the tub

Most Helpful Girl

• Nexgard is a fabulous flea and tick preventative and will start to kill fleas within the hour, but it only works for dogs. For cats I recommend Revolution, it can be kind of pricey, but anything you buy in the petstore can be ineffective or worse, dangerous. Just know that it takes up to three months to effectively eradicate fleas because of their life cycle, as visible adult fleas make up about 10% of the actual infestation. That's 3 months of treating every animal in the house, vacuuming daily (and dumping the bag outside) and cleaning all bedding.

What Guys Said 5

• Don't get anything made by Bayer. Fucking made my cats breath through mouthes and lose a little hair. I'd imagine it would've been worse if I didn't take it off the same day. I'm currently trying Front line Plus but it's only the first day of application and they're still itching.

• DO NOT USE ZODIAC, We had a bad experience that resulted in an emergency vet trip to for the cats

• Frontline works for my cats.

• water if you make it really hot yhey will have to go, they are like ticks

• You'll have to give them a bath with flea shampoo and then put flea collars on them

What Girls Said 2