How to avoid this nice lady?

We have a neighbor, although she is a lovely pakistani old lady and has a good heart. Everytime she seems me, her eyes light up and she comes running to greet me, and always kisses me on the cheek.

Which is fine... however, she's the type that leaves wet sloppy spit all over you. Yup.

Yesterday she saw me, came up to me to say hello and accidentally kissed me on the chin. Ran all the way to the house without stopping and washed my face, crying a little bit.

Most Helpful Guy

• since im a Pakistani i find that really funny xD

why dont you be a ninja and look outside the window before going out and when she's not outside, open the door and run :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, groooooooooooooss, haha. I'm guessing you can't ask her to not kiss you. Just try to wave quickly and walk away as fast as you can.

What Guys Said 3

• Oh goodness, that's so delicate! Next time tell her you're a little ill and prefer not to kiss. UCH UCH UCH!
    Hopefully someone else has a good idea how to make this a long term solution 8)

• Watch her every movement lol. Leave when she's not outside and see if she's outside when yoh are home lol

• Haha that's sweet but ewww. I mean mmmmh I don't know I'm really trying to put myself In your shoes but I don't know what you could do.

What Girls Said 1

• Try acting like your sick before she kisses you.