Would you rather be hot or cold?

If it was only a choice between these too extremes, which would you rather deal with?

• Hot
    27% (8)22% (6)25% (14)Vote
  • Cold
    73% (22)78% (21)75% (43)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|15

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather be cold, I hate being hot. When I'm cold I can easily warm myself up with various things. If I'm hot there's not much I can do about it other than attempting to use A. C., if possible.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cold , for one I like the cold , for two if it's cold you can always put on warmer clothes but if it's hot there comes a point where you can't take anything more off when your staff of wisdom is already swinging in the wind

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• I'd rather be cold. I can always throw over myself a blanket... I can't exactly have an air conditioner everywhere with me... and I can't shower every 2 minutes. It's a pointless existence.

0|0
    0|0
  • How hot and how cold are we talking?

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold because you can just put on a bunch of stuff to escape the cold or get in a hot bathtub. With heat you are pretty much doomed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm cold all the time already, so It wouldn't make a difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold. It's easier to warm up than it is too cool down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot
    I hate being cold 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot. I can't stand being cold

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot. I'd just have to swim in the sea or eat some well deserved ice cream.

I hate winter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold

0|0
    0|0
  • In between.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot. I really hate being cold.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I would choose cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it a lot easier to get warm when I am cold, especially if you factor in the humidity in the summer. So I pick cold.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold. Its easier to put on clother than to remove them if your really hot. Taking if your out in the elements not indoors in air conditioning

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold. You can always dress warmer and even when that's not an option at least you don't sweat in the cold and you burn more calories.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold. You can always put more layers on, but you can't take any off if you're naked and still hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold. You can always put on more layers, but you're limited on how many you can take off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Ice-cold already :)

0|0
    0|0
  • hot... im just back from bulgaria and it was hitting 50 degrees celcius some days

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold because it's annoying, and ice is my enemy because I always slip and fall, then everyone looks at me like a crazy person.

0|0
    0|0
  • cold

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't read the extreme part. I might change

0|0
    0|0
  • Cold

0|0
    0|0
  • I am both depending on the person