Are you lazy? How to get rid of laziness?

I am the laziest person ever, I hate working or doing something most of the time, maybe because of I have anxiety and depression.

How to get rid of this laziness?

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to dig deep to stop that cycle, and maybe you need help with changing if you're not happy with your current situation.

Anxiety and depression can be treated, but you need to want the treatment.

Good luck :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Rudolf Steiner said the ego (sense of self) should keep the 'astral' (locus of thoughts and feelings) body at bay. In other words, sometimes it's important to have a strong will and to do with the things you *planned* to do, and also, to do things which make you feel good about your sense of self in a lasting and meaningful way. If you just wank and fester all day, you're essentially allowing the astral body to reign. That's not to say emotions should be repressed or denied. They need to be acknowledged and worked with in a healthy way. They have a lot to teach us!

What Girls Said 1

• If it's really bad, medications helps. As does just forcing yourself to do things.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes.

• If you say maybe anxiety and depression, then it has to be! You're not lazy. One way to solve this is to stop overthinking and try not to be worried and try to be positive.

• Change your line of work to something you enjoy.

• I'm lazy asf