How long does it take you to grocery shop most of the time?

Going grocery shopping with my mom can take an average of 2 hours which I think is ridiculous. It takes me and my dad around 30 minutes.

Just trying to see how long it takes the average person. How long does it take you most of the time?

• 0 to 30 minutes
  • 30 to 60 minutes
  • 1 to 2 hours
  • 2 to 3 hours
  • 3 hours and up

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how much I'm buying. I live really near a supermarket so I tend to just buy stuff I need soon and carry it back with me... stuff that lasts longer (frozen or canned) I replenish on these trips.

If I was doing one big trip to last me a week or more, it would take me about an hour. The short trips take less than 30 minutes.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how many places I need to go and what I'm getting. Like if I just need one thing for dinner it's in and out. If I'm doing the shopping for a week it's like half an hour for each store.

What Guys Said 6

• I find that when I grocery shop most of the time I'm forced to spend most of my time grocery shopping!

• It certainly feels like 3+ hours. We don't do it super often. Just when there's a lot of things needed.

• Usually an our plus, But thats because my wife and i do it together and we enjoy it. We tend to talk a lot and go slow.

• 30 to 60 minutes

• 2 to 3 hours

• about 15 minutes since i buy the same shit every time.

What Girls Said 13

• That depends on a lot of things... the store, how much you're getting, the time of day...

It's taken me 2 hours to grocery shop. It's also taken me 10 minutes. Just depends

• I don't usually pay attention.

My mom and grandmother take around 2 hours.

*

I go in, get what I need, and leave. Sometimes that's quickly and sometimes it's not.

• I try to make it under 30 minutes, I shoot for 15 minutes. I normally don't buy much though. If my sister goes with me it's 2 to 3 hours and the dingbat wants to hit the frozen foods first! LOL

• Either less that 30 or more than 3 hours. I get super distracted really easily, but I'm quick if I can stay focused

• Im sorry but I really cannot answer that question as I dont do my own shopping> I have a house servant who does that for me. But now that I am curious I shall perhaps time him next time he goes for the weekly shopping.

• We order all our stuff online and get it delivered 😂 so no time wasted doing the grocery shopping!

• 40 mins or more when I don't make a list before shopping

• 10min- to 2 hours😂

• 30 minutes or less. I get in and get out cause I hate grocery shopping.

• Less then a 1/2 hr most times.

• 0-30 minutes because i learned from my dad

• It really depends... Sometimes I'm in and then I'm out, other times I take much longer.

• Like 10 minutes. I hate shopping. I always go where the self-checkout is. ;p