67% (14)67% (12)67% (26)Vote
  • No
    33% (7)33% (6)33% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|10

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• In 2014, it stayed hot for so long, I went to the beach and swam in Lake Ontario in October.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Hell yeah. Live in Chicago and I'm going on Saturday lol

0|2
    0|0
  • I try to avoid the beach as much as possible :P Besides, it's usually too cold to go on the beach in September here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you can, depending on where you live. I love in Jersey and we don't because it starts to get colder. But this year it'd still around 85 here so we do now

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea, i live in the south. It never really gets cold till January maybe December if we are lucky

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't. But it's only because it has been 6 or 7 years since the last time I went to the beach.
    Otherwise I would go if the weather was good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's September 1st and it already feels like SIBERIA😭 #WinterIsComung #JonSnow no beach for me👎

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely ever go to the beach. With that said I have a favorite swimming spot I use regular from May till the end of September.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but that's only because I rarely go to the beach.

0|0
    0|0
  • I go till the very day im not able to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do!! Love the beach

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I went yesterday but it was a bit too chilly for a swim. Love the beach all year round though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im in south FL, i got to the beach all year round...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Nah , when it's September the beach comes to us.
    i.cbc.ca/.../west-vancouver-flooding.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • It's often 90 F here on new years so I don't mind even going in the middle of winter, so long as it's not too hot out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only on a very unexpected hot day here in Ireland - If we are lucky we might get a couple of days a year where we could go to the beach at the height of the summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Duh? the water temp in the pacific northwest would freeze your balls off but i still go.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, we're not dropping below 90 for another two months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's no where near warm enough yet. November, maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when I dump bodies in the ocean. Halloween is coming up so prolly more frequently

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually yeah, I go every day from mid June to mid September. But this year I had to leave the island early cause I have exams

0|0
    0|0
  • I was taught "Never sit on earth in months with an R"

1|0
    0|0