What's the last creepy thing that happened to you 😱 ?

I wanna hear some interesting stories ๐Ÿ˜

Most Helpful Girl

• I was heading to the pharmacy walking on the sidewalk. Two roads away from where I was, there was a stranger on the other side of the street, and he said, "hey you, come over here, I want to tell you something". The creepy thing is that his voice was echoing. The district I was in is quite empty, yes there are many cars on the roads, but few people walking here and there, so there is a high chance he talking to me. Nobody was walking near me, I was probably the only one walking on the sidewalk, he was directly opposed from I was walking, and he made eye contact with me. Although it's not a very noisy and crowded area, it wasn't a complete dead silence, there still was some distraction, which was an advantage to me because I didn't get the sensation of being alone with him, know what I mean? I got away with it by pretending that I haven't seen or heard him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok so check this out!!! (No shot on race or anything,).

But I was ubering up right? Righrt!!! And I get this black lady, look islander ish. No big deal. I usually get plenty of weird (pax) customers.

Seemed normal, till about half way through the trip I hear her speaking something in the back. I figured she was mumbling the song lyrics, no big there. Ok, so song stops and car goes silent a bit, as my sprint phone started to load up. I had on Spotify and not the radio. So as the car is silent, lady is still going on back there. I check the back through my mirror, and lady looked weird af, with her hands making weird signs and her neck bent all kinds of wrong, and she seemed to be chanting.

I kid you not bro. Weirdest shit ever. I thought she had to be joking. So I do like 200mph ( 130) srs lol, to get her the hell out.

As she gets out. She says I cleansed your car, you had someone attached to it, like that stuff was normal. Still freaked out bro. Still freaked out. Haven't ubered in 3 days and counting.

What Girls Said 41

• Last night someone tried to get into my apartment lol. I was just about to fall asleep when I heard the steps on the hallway and then a key or something scratching around on my front door's keyhole. They also banged against the door as it didn't open. I was super scared for a moment until I realised that they were most likely just drunk, trying to get home but mistook my apartment for their own. Obviously the door didn't open because they didn't have the key for it.

• We came home and the stove was on, what's worse is that totilla wrappers were nearby and on fire. Luckily, the house didn't burn down.
    The stove turns on by itself a lot. It happened in broad daylight, during the night, even when no one is even in the kitchen. And we go and see and the knob is turned and because it's the gas stove, we hear the "tick tick tick" because it's lighting itself.
    We have an arsonist ghost lol

• Just a few days ago I was walking out of a restaurant with my boyfriend when an older gentleman smiled and licked his lips at me as he said that I 'look scrumptious'.

😂
      at least you had your boyfriend with you lol

• Um, when I usually get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom. I need to walk out of my room into the pitch darkness before opening the light near the stairs. Anyways half way to the stair light, I jump out of my skin because I feel like I've bumped into someone. You know that feeling when you feel like you just walked into someone and you jump back abit and apologise. I had that same experience, but there was no one there

• Not so much 'Creepy,' but Something that was Spine Spindling... My Grandma's Cross in her Coffin was Swaying back and forth, as 17 of us Family Members Surrounded her to Say "Good-bye."
    Good luck and Great question, @Yumix, Thanks for Sharing. xx

• Sent someone a pic on snapchat

Said, someone, took a pic of that pic and sent it to me

Not a screenshot, no notification.

- Repeated but with a video.

Same thing happened.

#creep

;P

😂😂😂😂😂😂

you shouldn't trust that guy... 😂

• Last week I was sitting in my dorm room, being completely quiet, when out of nowhere one of the bars of soap I keep on the top shelf of my closet area literally, I shit you not, just seemingly jumped off and hit the floor. I had been nowhere near that shelf all day but since I know things don't just move/jump by themselves, I figured maybe the day before I'd done something up there that maybe shifted the soap, and that's just how long it took to actually fall. But it caught me so off guard, I stared at it on the floor for a good minute before going to pick it up and put it back. My parents would be quick to say it was a ghost, lol

• Honestly I'm so scared of the dark that I'm almost always creeped out and nothing has even happened :'( LOL... i see things that aren't there... haha

• my office building is next to a building for condos and a hotel. In the window right across from us, this couple was having sex against the window.
    We got the entire office to come over and laugh at them haha. They weren't that hot... but why do it anyways.
    I felt like a creep for laughing haha

• My birds made a sound.

• My 5 years old son told me a couple of nights ago that he saw his grandpa before bed... his grandpa passed away 5 months ago.

• I've had some creepy messages on here as usual, but they're not that interesting. Haha.

• I keep seeing this creepy guy in a mustard yellow jeep around town. He's always staring at me. I saw him at the corner store tonight. It was obvious I was ignoring him like I always do. He kept saying in a low voice: "Hey... hey."

• Did you see the stalker I had on here? That was pretty creepy lmao. Apart from that, I had someone message me randomly on here saying 'I love you', and apart from the occasional honk walking home, some creepy old dude followed me home!

• I don't remember which was the last one but I've had many of them. On gag and in real life.
    For example a 30 year old who looked like 20 asked me out and he was so creepy. I said no immediately of course and then I asked my friend who knew him about his age and he said 30😳😳😳

• a girl at school smelling my hair a few days ago wtf

• My 40 something year old neighbor grabbed my hips while i was in a bikini in the pool. I had met him 5 minutes beforehand

• I heard knocking on the window, but there was no one, creepy as f

• A person was following me around at a place I work at. The guy followed me and another girl that worked there. He came to the store about everyday for 2 weeks. I haven't seen him since.

Your story creeped me out! I hope he doesn't come by again! That is sketchy.

• a group of about 9 or 10 boys from my school followed me to the park coz I was meeting my mates then whilst we were at the park 1 just ran up to me and kissed me on the lips then later on when I was going home some man about 24 or something like that followed me until I turned around and "do u mind? -_- "

• I woke up in the morning and was heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I was looking down since I didn't have much energy, when some thing suddenly jumped on my foot. It looked like a bug but it was huge and had long legs. The legs were different sizes too and it wasn't symmetrical. I quickly took a few steps back and screamed. My boyfriend asked from the other room if I was okay. I glanced in his direction and said yes but when I looked back, it was gone.

I don't think it could have easily gotten away since it was too big to not notice, and I had only looked away for less than a second. I was probably just hallucinating but I think I even heard it make some sounds (which sounded like a soft growl).

• A few days ago I was walking past a gas station at around 11PM, there were 3 men in like their 50s there, one of them started making kissing sounds and said he wants a kiss from me.

• A truck parked outside my place of work when I ended my shift at 10 o'clock. The guy was just sitting in the drivers seat looking at me 😭 RIP I stayed in the store then jogged to my brother's car when he picked me up.

oh you work?

Stop trying to convince of the used panties industry 😂 I like my job a lot, organizing clothes and getting paid.

you organise clothes? then it's almost the same as your current job, with the difference that you can do it at home and get better paid 😂

• recently I started to have weird dreams and I told some of them to my mother and she told me that they really happened and it is a little creepy because I can't remember my own life

• That dude at the gym
    You know the story :p

• I saw a ghost cat in my kitchen. 😱 My cat was outside so I knew it wasn't her.

• I'm not sure the movie the curse of Sleeping Beauty

• A random guy that I had no contact with had told me to go fuck myself. :P

• When I used MySpace in 8th grade some random guy which I had no idea who he was asked to see a picture of my "sexy feet" it was really disturbing.

• You know about the stalker...

• More from Girls
    11

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 8

• I almost killed myself yesterday. I cleared out the garage, sealed out all the nooks with towels, and brought a small outdoor grill into the room. I filled it with coal. The combustion of the coal would accumulate enough carbon monoxide to kill me in about 15 minutes. It would be a painless death. I had rolled a blunt to enjoy as I lulled off to sleep.

Fortunatly I realized I had work in forty five minutes and I decided to go because I wanted to do this at night with sound rain in the background. But when I got back I just decided to wait. Give it a few more weeks. It was a pretty powerful experience.

that's dangerous asf

@reixun
      I didn't want my life to be about accomplishments, in fact that was the very crux of the issue itself. I felt as I were programmed operating mindlessly to simply satisfy goals that were good for me all for the gain of more good things. I got bored with that idea. I got really hung up on that being the only option because I didn't enjoy it. I didn't want to know things, I didn't want to know the outcomes, I wanted less control, less thought, less predictability. And death is so much more than rotting.

Less control, less thought, less predictability... Why not join the army? Or dedicate your life to an unpredictable career where you focus outwards rather than inwards. Rather than accomplishments, it'd be about being useful.

• Nothing, I am extremely difficult to creep out. You need to kill someone in front of me.

• Guy named Yumi invited me to a question right after I was looking at it. xD Nothing creepy that I can recall.

• When I was younger I was victim of attempted kidnapping twice, but luckily these guys must have been amateurs because they did it in very public places with people around. But I could have been raped or worse if they succeeded.

• Slutty girls everywhere lol

• While surfing porno pics , accidentally gay pics pop up. Eeewww

• Some dude texting me about his problems and found out it was the wrong number

• Take your pick which one is worst?#1 On July 1974 I seen the remains of cat someone buried in his yard the previous year burst up from its grave and it pulled it self out of the ground.#2 March 2016 A nurse caught my farther taking selfies of his own balls. He was going to send these pictures to his great grand daughter.