Name one random thing about yourself?

Name one completely eccentric fact about yourself. And keep it clean, please.😊

I'll start. I think spiders are cute! πŸ˜…

1|0
16|21

Most Helpful Guy

• At 7 years old I punched Henry Cooper... a British boxer who floored Muhammad Ali... It was for a local paper so no violence was involved! lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I associate the days of the week with colors. If you say, Monday, for instance, I automatically think of a certain shade of red as if you said red. It's called color-number grapheme synthestesia

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

That is so cool!! I wish my brain did that. If you mention a word in a song title or say something that reminds me of a song, I'll often get that song stuck in my head. Is that kind of the same thing?

• 3mo

I don't know how similar it is, but I'd wager no. It's an instantaneous process with me, and it happens without fail

• 2mo

Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 20

• I have a fascination for history. I'm THAT guy who slows down the lines at museums because I read all the info.

2|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

That's actually pretty cool. You can never learn too much. And it seems like the longer you keep your brain active and processing information, the longer you live.

• I'm Carpathian-Rusyn
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../..._Ukraina-2_COA.svg.png

And I like pie.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

What is that?

• Show All
    • 2mo

That's cool! Thanks for teaching me something!

• 2mo

Mhmm ^^ and no problem, you're welcome.

• This took me 5 minute to think of a eccentric fact about myself. But the only thing I could come up with is I laugh at my own jokes? Now I'm giggling as I placed my question mark. That's the weird part.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I do that sometimes too. Laughing at your own jokes isn't really a bad thing though. Just give others a chance to laugh first.

• I like pineapples.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to know the entire map of MGS3 - the routes through every area, all the gear you could pick up, and all the enemy placements - off the top of my head. Same for Resident Evil 4. I still remember most of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think spiders are adorable too.

I believe in Santa

1|0
    0|0
  • I can sympathize with ants.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm crazy tall

0|0
    0|0
  • I harbor the secret desire to overthrow the world and to enslave humanity,

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got a Penis.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like potatoes

0|0
    0|0
  • I eat 8 eggs a day on avg

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a nudist

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like when people ask me questions, no matter what the question is. I feel annoyed :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a fuckface! 🤓

0|0
    0|0
  • im tall

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate myself.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Aww! I'm sorry! Why?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Aww! Don't be afraid to get out there and meet people! Some can be cruel, but most are really nice and friendly. There's no need to be lonely, friend. 🙂

• 3mo

right.

• I hate the sound of my voice yet most people I meet really like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm well hung.

0|0
    1|0
  • If I get into the right mindset, I can eat indefinetively

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15