Name one random thing about yourself?

Name one completely eccentric fact about yourself. And keep it clean, please.😊

I'll start. I think spiders are cute! πŸ˜…

Most Helpful Guy

• At 7 years old I punched Henry Cooper... a British boxer who floored Muhammad Ali... It was for a local paper so no violence was involved! lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I associate the days of the week with colors. If you say, Monday, for instance, I automatically think of a certain shade of red as if you said red. It's called color-number grapheme synthestesia

That is so cool!! I wish my brain did that. If you mention a word in a song title or say something that reminds me of a song, I'll often get that song stuck in my head. Is that kind of the same thing?

I don't know how similar it is, but I'd wager no. It's an instantaneous process with me, and it happens without fail

Thanks for the MHO

What Guys Said 20

• I have a fascination for history. I'm THAT guy who slows down the lines at museums because I read all the info.

That's actually pretty cool. You can never learn too much. And it seems like the longer you keep your brain active and processing information, the longer you live.

• I'm Carpathian-Rusyn
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../..._Ukraina-2_COA.svg.png

And I like pie.

What is that?

That's cool! Thanks for teaching me something!

Mhmm ^^ and no problem, you're welcome.

• This took me 5 minute to think of a eccentric fact about myself. But the only thing I could come up with is I laugh at my own jokes? Now I'm giggling as I placed my question mark. That's the weird part.

I do that sometimes too. Laughing at your own jokes isn't really a bad thing though. Just give others a chance to laugh first.

• I like pineapples.

• I used to know the entire map of MGS3 - the routes through every area, all the gear you could pick up, and all the enemy placements - off the top of my head. Same for Resident Evil 4. I still remember most of it.

• I think spiders are adorable too.

I believe in Santa

• I can sympathize with ants.

• i'm crazy tall

• I harbor the secret desire to overthrow the world and to enslave humanity,

• I've got a Penis.

• i like potatoes

• I eat 8 eggs a day on avg

• I am a nudist

• I don't like when people ask me questions, no matter what the question is. I feel annoyed :p

• I am a fuckface! 🤓

• im tall

• I hate myself.

Aww! I'm sorry! Why?

Aww! Don't be afraid to get out there and meet people! Some can be cruel, but most are really nice and friendly. There's no need to be lonely, friend. 🙂

right.

• I hate the sound of my voice yet most people I meet really like it.

• i'm well hung.

• If I get into the right mindset, I can eat indefinetively

What Girls Said 15