Why did nature aesthetically fucked up the men?

I guess men are fucked up in terms if aesthetics and sex appeal compared to women.
If razor wasn't there then male facial hair would be all natural like a furry beast. And I bet women would have never ever even talked to a man.

Men in general have hairy body and balding heads.
Some have lot of hair and totally bald heard as well. Unless shaved the chest can be this way and almost 35percent men have hairy backs as well.

Hairy legs thighs and arms is very common in men and isn't much on women.
Women have hairless chest and faces.

Hate being a man.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. You've asked this question a thousand times and everyone is tired.
    2. The guy in the first pic is very attractive.
    3. Majority of the men do not have that much hair naturally as in the second and third pics, so stop using those as examples. Be grateful instead that there's not as much pressure on men to stay as smooth as women are expected to be.
    4. Some body hair is usually looks attractive on men.
    5. Those legs have the perfect amount of hair. Smooth legs are a turn off.

That thick beard is very attractive?
      That's a joke?

Okay. I know what that some body hair is
      That's very very light dusting of hairs on the chest and belly that you can count and some hair on legs and thighs.
      That's it?
      But you do like such dense thick beard!!

Depends on the guy's face and if it's well groomed

What Girls Said 9

• FOR FUCK'S SAKE, GET OVER IT.

Listen, buddy. I have things wrong with me too. Do I dwell on them and let them tear my life appart? No. Shave/wax if you're that concerned, but get your shit togehter, you fucking baby.

I don't give a shit. It's not my body.

Look, I'm going to be brutal honest. You do not sound neurotypical, and sound like you have BDD. I'd get help for that. Everyone tells you that you're fine, but you never listen.

• Your issues seem to lay more in your head than in your body hair, whether it be in excessive amounts or not.

Think seriously over this.
      Almost every man has facial hairs. And if left natural then beards tend to grow grow and grow and cover full face and hide skin.
      Most men have some kind of belly hair and hairy legs. Some have excessive hairy body that includes back chest and shoulders :(

Forget dating
      Suppose this was your man, will you make him shave and wax some parts?

no, I wouldn't.

• Get the fuck over yourself. Some people are out there with no legs. Be grateful for what you have

• Mms I don't mind hair on men, in fact I think a mustache and beard is super sexy and manly.. my boyfriend cut his mustache off one time and I nearly died lol I told him never again even though it was me who wondered what he look like without it. So men.. be hairy dammit lol

You like that kind of beard and mustache as shown in the picture above?
      And if you like somewhat hairy men how do you feel about VERY VERY hairy torso and hairy shoulders and back as above?

As in tolerate it for sake of love and all blah blah?
      Or like it and would want him to leave it au naturel?
      Or wax it off?
      Be honest

Dude if he's hairy that's cool if he's not that's fine too.. if I like him I will not care

• Do you really think women are born hairless? We're both mammals, we all have body hair.

• Hi Hair Guy.

• @ADFSDF1996
    Men can be beautiful

Maybe the guy you tagged is a lucky beautiful man
      In general men are hairy faced ( we do shave bit still we have some sort of stubbly face)

@itsallover I don't look like that😂.

The asker's been asking this since way before him. He's messaged me a bunch of times on my old account.

• There's nothing wrong with hairy men

• There is nothing wrong with being hairy. Some people like it, and other don't. You should be happy in your own body. 😊

What Guys Said 10

• i don't really see how it matters. women are more aesthetically pleasing. so what. it doesn't stop guys from getting girls. heterosexual women aren't going to say, well men aren't as aesthetically attractive as men so i'm just going to be single forever. I don't know if any woman has said this.

so, no offense, just move on. this is really isn't an issue to concern yourself with in life

I don't know but why is nature so cruel to men in terms of aesthetics and sex appeal!

• actually body hair has the ability to contain higher concentrations of pheromones. their scent smells good to your partner, thats why girls like to wear their boyfriend/husbands t-shirts. the scent of pheromones will help with arousing your partner if you are not insecure, because pheromones are also used to signal fear.

being hairy for men has a benefit for women, if you have sex with a woman then there is less chance of men cheating because what woman wants to fuck a man that smells like another womans vagina?

What?
      Lol, what the hell are you trying to say?
      How is smelly pheromones sexy and attractive to women?
      Women dislike men who smell and dislike the look of messy hairy body

• You've been consuming to much radical Feminist tween pop culture.

In reality if your healthy and take care of your self, people genetically predisposed to find you physically attractive will find you physically attractive. Hairy face and back included.

• MOTHER nature. Clearly a radical feminist movement to make men ugly.

So?
      Maybe you aren't unlucky man

Mother nature doesn't like either sex!
      Menstrual cycles and physical weakness for women.
      Bodyhair and very short orgasms for us.

@Unit1 menstrual cycle and weakness isn't that ugly as beards and body hairs are

• I know how you feel, I often wonder similar things. It's good to know that I'm not the only guy that thinks this. You know what they say, "women aren't visual". That's what's currently bothering me emotionally, I hope women are actually visual. I agree though, looking like a caveman is disgusting.

• A lot of women like a hairy man haha, subconsciously it implies that the man is fertile, and will give her good offspring. Testosterone makes hair, men are hairy.

• My only complaint about being a man to mother nature is, that our orgasms last only 5 seconds.
    And yeah, the hair on armpits and crotches are ANNOYING and useless AF.

Lucky you, that you only have hair on armpit and crotch
      I have fucking fur coat everywhere
      It fucked up

I'm sure I will be there too! Just recently I shaved my legs, armpits and crotch and it was one hairball! GROSS!

"You're fur coat, no knicker, b! tch" :P

• Imagine women if they didn't groom themselves either...

Oh well I do know
      Do women have big beards?
      Do women havec bush on chest, belly thighs?
      Do women have butt hair?
      Ask yourself dude

• Can you eat hairy pussy? I won't.

• You do know that a lot of women DO like hairy men, right?

Which planet?
      NO woman like hairy chests forget very hairy male body.
      Kidding me?

Yes, even that. Some women like hairy guys, some women don't. Just find a woman who likes it.