If all the dudes became gay what would you do ladies?

• I would be pissed
  • I would go gay too because im bitter
  • I would be like meh whatevs
  • FUUUUUUCK that!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 30

• Buy a strap on? 😂😂😁!! Just kidding!!

But I already do believe that majority of men ARE gay or bisexual... It sucks!! I am going back to my planet soon where his shit doesn't happen.. 👀!

• I guess I am the only girl who would be piss XD I actually so happen to like the idiots straight o. o I mean come on if u date a girl... is she rlly going to please u like a guy can? Or maybe most this crowd lesbos and bi girls XD nvm then

• I'm bi so it'd be more or less like 'meh, okay?'. Would be upset about my boyfriend though :P

• Welp, guess I'm buyin' a vibrator.

• Oh wow no dicks. Guess I'd have to date a girl and not have to worry about pregnancy scares when my period is late.

• Cry myself to sleep and realize I will never get married or have children.. also seeing the human race dying out would be quite devastating...

• We would die out as a species, though it wouldn't bug me.

• The male escorts are going to be one of the highest paid jobs

• Meh, I'm into women anyway.

dating/q1948504-my-mother-doesn-t-like-my-boyfriend-because-he-s-poor-what-can-i-do

whats that then lol?

@pgwodehouse I'm bi, I have stated so numerous times. It's like the world's worst kept secret. 😂

i just joined recently and went through ur profile seeing if u had any lesbian questions lol

• Heck no.
    I'll change my gender

• I'm bi, so now I just gotta go to gay bars more often

• Lol that's not going to happen... I'd just date girls.

• I'd go on a hunt for a straight guy.

• I'm kinda gay too. I'd just date women

• I would go lesbian and find me some hot chicks 😛

• I'm bi sexual so I would just become a lesbian

• Whatever, it wouldn't be that hard for me to swing the other way.

• I wouldn't mind lol I'm done having kids anyways 😋

• Be happy I have my vibrator? 😂

• Oh no.

• Invest in a dildo lol.

• Id be ok. Transgender men exist

• Throw a party.

• Oh well. I'd just have to go the other way.

• I would be pissed

• I would watch ;)

• If they all become gay then they will all have to donate their sperm every month to keep humankind alive, this would probably become a law

yeah coz 7billion people just isn't enough

@wankiam you'd be surprised how fast humanity's population will decline in 100 years, nearly 80% of the world population will have perished, leaving entire cities, agricultural sectors and even entire nations in the brink of economic collapse, by then mankind will fall apart and society as we know it today would cease to exist, cities would become barren wastelands and the only way mankind could survive is by going back to their roots and living off the land, if guys continue to remain gay or were somehow all sterile even after all that, the last remnants of mankind will perish in only 200 years, everything that ever was will just fade into the sands of time, and nobody will ever know we existed.

• Then I'm gonna have to resort to rape to continue humanity

• I would be fine with that.. But when I want babies I would have to slip a dude both a roofie and a Viagra? 😂😄

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 17

• 4|2
  • This is the product of a woman who gets no men. Expect all women to look like this. It'd be like a worldwide metamorphosis into this fish-looking creature. Hell, we wouldn't women anymore, they'd all be womyn :/

i.ytimg.com/vi/nvYyGTmcP80/maxresdefault.jpg

• they would vote in more taxes and socialist programs. they are the majority vote so what they say goes, this is why philosophers for thousands of years have been saying do not give women equality because then they become your master.

• wow... i can't even imagine the fuckfest that would follow. The gay and bi chicks would survive while everyone else will start getting a bunch of cats and ugly sweaters.

• I would be like meh whatevs "it is the way it is now" and fuck every guy I like from then on. 50% of the girls here are bisexual so they would go full homo right away. The other 50% would watch and then get annoyed. It would take them awhile to do something about it. Maybe they would turn full homo too or do some crazy things like raping men, or become very bitter and lonely, or some shit like that.

• If that happened the humans species would die out.

• I don't think that would be a problem to most ladies

• Lol they would like it at first, then they'll get annoyed😂😂

• I would reckon go lesbian would be the logical thing to do

• AYyyy. .. I roll laugh ya faka brah... i could imagine this though. How funny they all like turn into the rapist. Most all really good looking already gay today anyhow.

• Artificial womb and eggs, women are worthless. Actually, women were worthless since the beginning of mankind. While women begged and bowed down to us men for protection, shelter, creating civilization, food, children, etc.

• fuccck? :D

• I think most girls would pick C...

They don't care about sex, and are fluid anyway so they can be with girls...

If all girls went gay... That would be a huge problem for guys... The world would end...

• You asking this on site filled with lonely sad sexually frustrated women who spend all their life on this website and are extremely bitter to every men because they never get attention irl

• For a long time I had a thing for Ellen page since before xmen3 and was devastated when she choose to become a lesbian though it was obvious she was gay from the beginning but anyway I still jerked my greasey meatpole to her though she never really revealed her body. Recently she's been showing more and more of herself and you can imagine how " happy" it made me when she appeared topless in her last few films and I never thought id see the day #SPLUDGE xoxox

• I would be like meh whatevs