Whats the point in a clean room?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You psychologically feel better and it says that your organized in your life. You don't feel claustrophobic, and it plays a lot on your psyche. For some people clutter works. I understand that. Psychologically it helps them think and be on track. But I never wanted to have a mess piled up. But when you have so many things in a tight spot or room, you have to compromise until you have space for it. Now that I finally have my own room, its far more neater than sharing a room all my life basically. Plus a dirty place attracts more bugs, rodents, etc to your house! They love an unclean environment.

What Guys Said 22

• A clean room is critical for chip development.

www.cleanroombuilders.com/resources/Graphic4.jpg

Clean rooms help to prevent foreign object damage to electronics being manufactured or repaired.

• for me some things in my life are messy example the garage but i try to keep the rest of the house clean because when i come home from work its more relaxing to be able to walk in and not have to step over clutter. also most jobs you get now a days go by the 5S rules, so when you get use to it it carries over in your life
    link to the 5 S rule
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5S_%28methodology%29

• so you don't trip over shit or step on it as you walk.

Exactly!

umm thats much credit is impossible

• It helps me relax... like im less depressed when its clean, and i sleep better. At least that's how i look at it... so i keep it clean.

• A dirty room is something at equilibrium!.. Now when you clean the room you bring it out of equilibrium!.. And wait until it uses you a factor to bring itself into equilibrium!..

• 11 weeks of listening to a Drill Instructor bitch about "Hospital Corners" plus keeping your bed sheets "Straight As A Board" and you'll never mess your room up again.

• When you sell your house its a good idea to have a clean room

• So you don't get a visit form this guy.
    fivestarcrew.ca/.../...LsHUcvxj1vPCjEduiB9_bug.jpg

• i know right? my dad is always saying to me "your room is a mess clean it" and i always say "yeah i will" but i never do :D

• I like to be organised and know where everything is so that is main reason why I keep my place tidy.

• i agree why make your bed if you need to unmake it in the night.

• It feels nicer and is functional.

• Organisation

• clean or tidy? there is a difference

• Being able to find things more easily.

• being able to walk around in it.

• To not live in filth and get. bugs, nice or rats.

• How are you supposed to have fun messing it up unless someone cleans it.

• Well keeping it clean saves you time elsewhere. You won't have to clean it up if it stays clean.

• A clean room can make me relaxed.

• Stuff doesn't get lost, broken or dirty

• Good question rat

What Girls Said 22

• Clean rooms are relaxing to look at, and also helps you find your stuff and keep it in order.

But no one is perfect! My room is quite messy. But I know when I have cleaned my room I start to feel less anxious.

• Cleanliness is Next to Godliness, @apple24.
    If you are Organized and your Room is Clean, then your own Life is Nearly... Picture Perfect.
    I can't even Begin my Own day, without Making my Bed every Morning.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• * easier to find stuff
    * cleaning it destresses me
    * means my friends won't judge me for having a messy room
    * having it clean calms me down
    * it looks nice!

• Capability of accessing things you want without having to search for it... Or at least for a long time.

• The feeling you get when you're tired and walk into a clean room, clean room scent, and finding stuff is easy.

>>>>>>"The feeling you get when you're tired"

^ Yes! Especially coming back to all your own stuff in your room. xD Might be a bit materialistic, but there's something comforting about being around all your own items lol.

It works surprisingly well though, lol! I think things warm up faster that way --- as opposed to going under the cover --- because of that insulated sleeping-bag effect. ^_^

@nfigure I'll try it when winter comes Lol... not really but yeah thanks 😛

• It looks nice. You can find things more easily typically. It smells better perhaps.

• I know I feel less stressed out when my room is clean. I prefer being organized.

• there's no point lol cause it ain't a museum... you're gonna use the room anyways

• That isn't clean and there's less of a chance for you to develop asthma?

• I'm, it's healthier. Both physically and mentally.

• The energy flow in the room when it is clean and uncluttered is positive. It's good for mental health to be able to find things, to not waste time searching for them. Being in a fresh clean room helps to alleviate depression.

• I like organization. It also looks presentable for other people.

• It just feels more organized and put together. Whenever my room is messy I feel scattered and just not as efficient. I'm a huge neat freak tho

• You're able to move around easily and find things faster.

• A clean mind : p

• It looks better than a room that looks like a garbage dump. Also, to me I'm more motivated to do things when my room isn't a mess.

• having a clean room means you pickup your dirty laundry and it's not all over the floor and u get to relax

• As they saying goes 'Tidy room, Tidy mind'
    Unfortunately, i live with my very untidy boyfriend and it drives me crazy! Especially when i'm the only one who tidys up!

• your mind feels less panicky

• I'm a freak when it comes to keeping things organized & in their proper place.

• So you can find stuff easy

• Bcoz I don't live in jurassic park but in a bedroom