How to I make an income?

What happens when you have depression to the point where you can't get out of bed? How do you make an income when it's that severe? Also I have seen a doctor but nothings been working and it's been months. How do I make an income when I'm in this state?

What Girls Said 1

• You have to find something to make it just a little better. Nothing's going to immediately cure your depression. But in order to make an income, you have to make that first step of getting out of bed. There's not one right answer, because everyone with depression is different. Some people find a medicine that helps them get out of bed, even if they still feel crummy for the rest of the day at least they got to work. Some people find it easier to get out of bed in the afternoon, so they find a job that starts then, and so after hours of lying in bed they are able to convince themselves to get up.

What Guys Said 1